Maximize button not maximize?

• Moderators

Is there anyway to make the maximize button not maximize the window? I mean, I know I can use $GUI_EVENT_MAXIMIZE, but that maximizes the window, then runs the function... is there anyway to make it run the function without maximizing the window? Thanks.

Don't add it?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

No, I want the maximize button, but I don't want it to maximize the window... I want it to change the window size, but not to fullscreen, and right now, it changes to fullscreen, then resizes, which is very annoying...

use style

when you use KD to make a GUI interface,you can use windows style to set nomax button or no minbutton ,exitbutton.good luck

One is never too old to learn

Opt("GUIEventOptions", 1)

Change special event behavior or GUI function return values.

0 = (default) Windows behavior on click on Minimize,Restore, Maximize, Resize.

1 = suppress windows behavior on minimize, restoreor maximize click button or window resize. Just send the notification.

EDIT : That last sentence is pretty messy :whistle: Edited by Helge

why to say that

I was talking about the text that I quoted from the helpfile and nothing from your post.

Why I did that ? Well, because it's messy and contains typos, making it very confusing.

Edited by Helge