.NET Framework

Is the Microsoft .NET Framework required for AutoIt? Or are there certain errors/problems/issues that will happen if you do not have .NET installed? Are there any other Windows XP updates/patches that are required/recommended due to conflicts?

Is the Microsoft .NET Framework required for AutoIt? Or are there certain errors/problems/issues that will happen if you do not have .NET installed? Are there any other Windows XP updates/patches that are required/recommended due to conflicts?

It depends on how you use your scripts.

It depends on how you use your scripts.

I am not doing anything advanced, but I have another thread going on an issue. Basically, once a function (FTP copy) gets done, the menu's while/wend loop crashes the script (compiled). I did a Microsoft Update (everything under the sun) and the only thing other than .NET Framework 1.1 was security patches and the like... and the software hasn't crashed on that computer since (but on the other ones it still crashes; no .NET)

I am not doing anything advanced, but I have another thread going on an issue. Basically, once a function (FTP copy) gets done, the menu's while/wend loop crashes the script (compiled). I did a Microsoft Update (everything under the sun) and the only thing other than .NET Framework 1.1 was security patches and the like... and the software hasn't crashed on that computer since (but on the other ones it still crashes; no .NET)

maybe you can try using : Opt("RunErrorsFatal", 1)

to stop your script from crashing