Changing The Desktop Wallpaper

Does anyone know if there is a code in AutoIt that can automatically change the desktop wallpaper?

Thanks

well, if I did a search of the forum and I immediately found several scripts....

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?act=Search

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

I can't seem to find anything so far

how did you search (what was the search term)?

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Search for +change +wallpaper... I came up with a few very relevant hits... But really... you've posted 3 topics since your joined... 1 HOUR AGO. Slow down read the helpfile, search the forum.... they both are very good.

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

I just typed in desktop wallpaper

search for wallpaper only and uncheck "Search this forum only?", then click through the links....

Sometimes, I prefer to search the forum using google instead of the built in search engine. Here's how you can do it in Google:

site:autoitscript.com/forum desktop wallpaper

Using that search phrase, I found an excellent wallpaper switcher listed here on the first set of results.

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]

Search for +change +wallpaper... I came up with a few very relevant hits... But really... you've posted 3 topics since your joined... 1 HOUR AGO. Slow down read the helpfile, search the forum.... they both are very good.

1 HOUR AGO?! This is record! Congrats!

:) *loud thinking* 3 topics in 1 hour... :whistle: wow...

i542

I can do signature me.

1 HOUR AGO?! This is record! Congrats!

:) *loud thinking* 3 topics in 1 hour... :whistle: wow...

i542

and it did not even cost him/her ONE minute of thinking!

Whats wrong with 3 topics in an hour?.

what's wrong with reading the help file and trying to understand at least a LITTLE BIT of the language, before posting absolutely trivial things?

Edited by /dev/null

Because that's 72 topics a day, 504 topics a week, 26208 topics per year, if the trend continues.

The General help board you are looking at currently contains 25,818 topics, generated by (some of) our 17,219 registered members. That's 1.4 posts per member.

There's actually nothing wrong with asking a lot of questions. What's wrong is that you are asking us to do the research and thinking that you should have done prior to asking. We like to help people out of jams, not whitewash their fence for them.

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]

Woooah calm down people!

I'm absolutely calm.

talk about hostile to newcomers

Don't waste time and hosting space by asking things, you obviously had not tried for even one second to solve by yourself.

Not a very friendly welcome so far :whistle:

So, WELCOME here!!! BTW: Please read the help file and the tutorials !!!

Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day!

@NaughtyNaughty: Look at the first post of HenK and how we (I) did help him!! That's the way to ask for help. Show your problem, show some code and you will get help!

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40886

Edited by /dev/null