Installing AutoIt3.h on Code::Blocks

Twiz

Hi! I use Code::Blocks with the MinGW compiler for C programming. I put .h file in the \Include dir, the .a file in the \lib dir, set up compiler, linking statically the lib, but it doesn't works...can someone help me?thanks

TWiz

Hi! I use Code::Blocks with the MinGW compiler for C programming. I put .h file in the \Include dir, the .a file in the \lib dir, set up compiler, linking statically the lib, but it doesn't works...can someone help me?thanks

TWiz

and you are trying to do what??

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

to use AutoIt3.h...it says me that are syntax error, but I just typed "#include <AutoIt3.h>...how can I install the library?

Library? AutoIT3.h?? Are you talking about AutoItX?? Do you want to use libautoitx3.a??

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Library? AutoIT3.h?? Are you talking about AutoItX?? Do you want to use libautoitx3.a??

when I include AutoItX.h in my source files, I link statically libautoitx3.a in the linker settings, but when I try to compile programs it says there are some errors before init! how can I solve this problems? Are there any tutorials to find out a solution? Tnx