How Long Did It Take YOU To Learn AutoIt GUI Feature?

Currently I am learning how to create a GUI that features buttons that actually do stuff. I am finding it difficult but I'm not making my 1stday mistake by asking loads of "help me" questions on the forums...I am reading through the help manual.

And I was just wondering how long it took you guys/girls to learn AutoIt and the GUI functions...because like I say i'm finding it a tad bit confusing at the moment but i'm not going to give up.

It should take you an hour maybe to learn how to use the buttons. There is a great sample file in the examples folder. You can check that out. To really learn how to use all the GUI features will probably take longer, but that's a person-to-person basis. You should be able to use most of the GUI features in an hour though (if even).

Edited by JohnBailey
A decision is a powerful thing

It should take you an hour maybe to learn how to use the buttons. There is a great sample file in the examples folder. You can check that out. To really learn how to use all the GUI features will probably take longer, but that's a person-to-person basis. You should be able to use most of the GUI features in an hour though (if even).

Hey thanks for the great reply.

:whistle: