Help Scripting something

I need help scripting a very simple command but i have never used AutoIt. I need a script that will allow me to imitate holding the right or left click of a mouse button until the script is stopped. If anyone could give me one or both of the scripts (one for left mouse, one for right mouse) that would be very helpful.

I need help scripting a very simple command but i have never used AutoIt. I need a script that will allow me to imitate holding the right or left click of a mouse button until the script is stopped. If anyone could give me one or both of the scripts (one for left mouse, one for right mouse) that would be very helpful.

MouseDown()

See HelpFile.

Desperately seeking HELP!

I am new to AutoIt.

I have done some research on this topic of mine and have had very little success.

If anyone can assist me with any information regarding my "little" problem please e-mail me.

I need a program that can read multiple excel files with multiple excel sheets.

The program must be able to read/search all my suppliers excel documents and display the search results in a data grid with my sales price.

--Must also be able to generate my own price list for my clients.--

PROGRAM

"Import" each excel work book & sheet-s into the program. Select which two columns (PRICE & ITEM DESCRIPTION) i want to be able search and specify which columns are primary and secondary. Apart from that give that specific workbook a name that must show in the search results.

Read information from the pre-specified two columns from all sheets and workbooks and filter the information as i request my search.

Once the search has completed it should display all information in a grid view.

Search results must be as such:

example:

| Supplier | Item | Cost Price | Price Incl.Tax | Price Incl. Tax + Comm | Commission |

NASA - MOON - $1 - $1.14 - $1.35 - $0.21

IDIOT - IRAQ - $2 - $2.28 - $2.71 - $0.43

I Thank you for any help that i may receive.

>>> J <<<

e-mail : vondempter@gmail.com

@Goku: You should have created a new topic, but welcome to the forum,

@CaseyJones try:

$on = 0
HotKeySet ("{PGDN}", "FunctionDown")

While 1
    Sleep (100)
WEnd

Func FunctionDown ()
    IF $on = 0 Then
        MouseDown ("left")
        $on = 1
    Else
        MouseUp ("left")
        $on = 0
    EndIf
EndFunc

Why are u posting in my thread? Make your own

Thanks bert I will try that

If you want to change the hotkey, lookup Send () in the helpfile. There is a complete list. Hope it works :whistle: