Help me create a script that runs in the background for a fee?

tradertt

Hi

Can any developers help me in creating a simple script that is able to run in the background (hopefully) for a fee?

My request is very simple actually.

I want to list in Yahoo auctions. I have attached the selling page and will go more in details if anyone can help.

Basically I need a bulk lister to do these few things:

1) Upload a thumbnail into Yahoo by clicking on the "Upload Photo" button.

2) Enter the Title Desired

3) Description and all the fields. (I can use a Form filler actually to do this portion)

4) Start Time (I need it to start from like Feb 1, 2 , 3 ,4 depending on what day it is today)

and the start time will always stay constant at 1pm - 2pm Only the start date will change

5) Closing time will change. It will keep uploading new auctions from 12am - 1am, 1am - 2am onwards

So what is happening is that I will key in the Title etc that I desire and the script will run by Uploading the pictures, Setting the Start Time to be Todays Date, Closing time to be 12am - 1am and list this auction

Then it will re run the whole thing again and change the closing time to 1am - 2am

After it runs through all 24 hours of Closing time, it will change the Start Date to the Next day and start the Closing time loop all over again.

Please email me at gsm_03_03@yahoo.com.sg if this can be done.

Thank you and I appreciate any help.

David

yahoo_auctions.htm

Edited by tradertt

• Developers

did you read the forum purpose before posting ?

This is the V2 legacy version support forum..

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)