Jon

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Jon

I have a problem with InetGet, all my synthax is good but the downloadin doesn't want to begin

I have a windows XP Athlon 2800 with zone Alarm and a power lan adaptator

I have zonealarm, I have to allow autoit to access the internet when it is running

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Just in case anyone has not been following the threads in the GUI forum, the new gui code is completely incompatible with any existing scripts. You were all warned, and believe me the decision to change the syntax was not taken lightly. More changes to come but nothing as script-breaking hopefully.

• Administrators

Yeah so now I'm confused. Guess I really should have been keeping up with the stuff in the GUI forum.

All controls will return a message to GuiGetMsg() - none of them will automatically close the gui. It just means that instead of relying on the gui to auto-close when certain buttons are pressed you have to do:

$msg = GuiGetMsg()

if $msg = $buttoniwanttoclose Then ...

A tiny bit of extra code in order to get rid of the notify stuff that still confuses me!

Edited by Jon

• Administrators

I like that, it makes more sense to me. Is this something I can do right now, or are you saying the code for it will be in the next unstable release?

Next release - (or just set notifymode to 1 at the top of your script to give the same results now)

• Administrators

Yeah got that set, problem is that makes all buttons close the GUI, which isn't what I want. This notify stuff is bloody confusin innit!  :ph34r:

That should work, sounds like your message loop is wrong, post the code. Generally it should look like:

$msg = 3
While $msg <> -3
  $msg = GuiGetMsg()
Wend