Making fast Macro Recorder?

FLD

I couldn't find any fast macro recorders from google so i decided that maybe i could make it with AutoIT myself

So the idea is you press F11 and script begins record whatever you do with keyboard and then by pressing F12 it repeats it

I had thatkind of QuickMacroRecorder in my old keyboard Logitech G15 and it really was good thing to have and it made stuff lots faster

I belive you need somekind of Hook to be able to record stuff? Anyone know howto create this? and is there any tutuorials or examples?

Yes i know there is AU3Record BUT i couldn't make it to do this Quick recording with HotKeys

ya you should make one but i have one if you want me to give it to you pm me but if you make it it just feels cooler to use lol

---╔╦═╗╔╗'''╔╗╔═╦═╗╔╦═╗---╝╠═╣╝║'''║╝╝''''''╝╝║'''......''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''---╔╩═╩═╩═╩═══╩═╦═╩═╩══╦══════╗''''╔╩════════════╩══╗╔══╩══╗╔══╝ ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''║║'''''''''''''''║║ ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''╔══╝╚══╗''''''║║''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''╚══════╝''''''╚╝

I couldn't find any fast macro recorders from google so i decided that maybe i could make it with AutoIT myself

So the idea is you press F11 and script begins record whatever you do with keyboard and then by pressing F12 it repeats it

I had thatkind of QuickMacroRecorder in my old keyboard Logitech G15 and it really was good thing to have and it made stuff lots faster

I belive you need somekind of Hook to be able to record stuff? Anyone know howto create this? and is there any tutuorials or examples?

Yes i know there is AU3Record BUT i couldn't make it to do this Quick recording with HotKeys

Keylogger posts do NOT belong on this forum.

Whether or not you have good intentions, the code can be made malicious by any schmo who knows how to click.

If you want a tutorial for Autoit, search for "Autoit 1-2-3" by valuater.