PixelGetColour, PixelCheckSum,PixelSearch

noobster

Hi i made a bot for a game, but all logic depend on colours, and i have a specific problem with colours cause i canot get them properly, all resaults are 0x000000 and colours are not definitly that, can u help me or instruct me what to do to get proper colours from game window, game is 3d, btw all rest logic works perfectly and i get what i wish from, picking up item till walking around swiching skills etc. i used PixelGetColour, PixelCheckSum,PixelSearch functions, notice! this work on desktop perfectly when i put screanshot of game as desktop background (irony), allso i didnt touch a command PixelCoordMode is there possibly be a problem?Please leave any coment that u think it matter to this issue tnx.

By chance is the game your trying to bot involve Game Guard in anyway? I've had problems with game gaurd making it quite hard for me to run my scripts. It seems once Game Guard starts that my background script become null and void. Which is what made it hard for me to bot a game called Maple Story, or mkae imple scripts to help with key combos for other games such as Gunz. I am currently working on a botting system for RaceWarKingdoms.

I'm curious as to what game you are hoping to bot, there are multiple WoW scripts on here so it must me something different. Well, I'm not sure how much help I can be, I may be back to post a small script I've just thought up which will give you the mouse position and hex code for the pixel at that coord. But first I have to ask, do you want the coordinates relitive to the application or absolute to the entire sceen?

yes it involve gameguard for that game or even further more it is from webzen, it caled muonline, it realy easy script to move mouse around and detect mobs under cursor cause on top of the screan apear red flag with mob name, and i save proc time, and allso it have on left bottom a coordinate numbers that alowe me to make my bot move around and perform a lil complicated elements, but all this i need to take colours from screan, anyway if u know way to make color pixels readable, do it on ewry way u can or like cause to me it wont be matter if coordinates are relitive to the application or absolute to the entire sceen, cause i need that small segment that can read colours, btw im gratefull that u help me tnx.

take screen shots and then use the info tool to find your colour

$pos = MouseGetPos()

$var = PixelGetColor( $pos[0] , $pos[1] )

MsgBox(0,"The hex color is", Hex($var, 8))

MsgBox(0, "Mouse x,y:", $pos[0] & "," & $pos[1])

all can figure out what this part of code does, it take position and colour on place where i clicked with mouse,and display in 2 poupups one after another the information, this is just for test, all time i get same message "The hex color is 000000", and i see u didnt readed my tread carefully if i take screanshot and put it as background, autoit script-bot actualy works, it automaticly take curent positoin of mouse and aply right skill combination, with all i coded it for, but anyway u ment good with this post i apreciate your effort in solving my problem.

If the game has a hack protection system then my advice to you is: Don't bother. Stop making your script.

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

it already done, all logic, only thing i need is to read colours properly, and it can do it job!!

Regardless of what you have "done" and what you think requires logic.. you aren't going to be successful. So, I'm just trying to save you some effort? and time.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

nah u prolly right, it no matter what i do cause this software is weak for anything deeper than move mouce around and geting coulours and do few clicks and it canot do even that quite right, dun waste breth answer this i wont readi ti but tnx anyway on help.

I have some friends that wanted a bot for a game called Scions of Fate, Taking screen shots gave me a strange problem, no matter how many I take it always gives me the save color reading.. black.. solid black.. stupid games and their hack free systems..