Disable Task Manager

Task Manager should never be disabled by any program, period, end of story. The reason for this is because there is no legitimate reason for doing this and if any program did this to me, I would promptly end its process, delete it, and report it as a malicious script.

Edited by The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Task Manager should never be disabled by any program, period, end of story. The reason for this is because there is no legitimate reason for doing this and if any program did this to me, I would promptly end its process, delete it, and report it as a malicious script.

Which would probably result in another anti-virus company blacklisting the current version of AutoIt as a virus, which will result in mass-frustration on this forum and with a lot of home users. So, don't disable task manager in the first place! Edited by Manadar

Which would probably result in another anti-virus company blacklisting the current version of AutoIt as a virus, which will result in mass-frustration on this forum and with a lot of home users. So, don't disable task manager in the first place!

I wasn't talking about Autoit, i was talking about anything in general. If it was an autoit script, i would report it to the forums. Autoit has enough PR problems.

Edited by The Kandie Man

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

If you read This Topic it will save a lot of posting and perhaps will end this useless discussion.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother