ByPass?

i want to know if there is a way to make a program that has an input boxes and you can put a program in the input box (example: Notepad.exe) and press a button, and when you press that button it bypasses it...it makes it as if the program you entered doesnt exist. But it can be anyprogram so you would have to use a GUICtrlRead($input) and i guess it would seach the Windows Task Manager for whatever you enter and i guess just cover it up (im not sure). But then you could press another button that stops it from covering it up

also is there a way that you can hover your mouse over a spot on your screen (the spot your mouse is) and press a hotkey and when you press another hotkey it activates the spot and when that spot changes color it presses a key (a,b,c,d,e,f,g..etc)

P.S.

im not trying to disable the the task manager just trying to hide (a program i made) to not be detected by a game and im not trying to hack

just experimenting not hacking

o ya would this pretty much be a clean trojan? lol

(it would be clean because im using it and i dought im going to make something with a virus on it...i dont even know how to make a virus(well if i tryed hard enough i probley could) if i was going to use it on my computer

Edited by toothyXdip
---╔╦═╗╔╗'''╔╗╔═╦═╗╔╦═╗---╝╠═╣╝║'''║╝╝''''''╝╝║'''......''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''---╔╩═╩═╩═╩═══╩═╦═╩═╩══╦══════╗''''╔╩════════════╩══╗╔══╩══╗╔══╝ ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''║║'''''''''''''''║║ ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''╔══╝╚══╗''''''║║''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''╚══════╝''''''╚╝

Gold Fish

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

Turtles

You've complained several times to others about posting replies that are irrelevant to it's topic, and me for posting something that was barely related to the topic. I don't understand.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

• Moderators

You've complained several times to others about posting replies that are irrelevant to it's topic, and me for posting something that was barely related to the topic. I don't understand.

Kurt

Look up "Turtles" on the forum before you post... again, posting without the knowledge of what you are posting about.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

so pretty much its a clean trojan

o and ive seen newrootkit. Is that the same thing?

---╔╦═╗╔╗'''╔╗╔═╦═╗╔╦═╗---╝╠═╣╝║'''║╝╝''''''╝╝║'''......''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''---╔╩═╩═╩═╩═══╩═╦═╩═╩══╦══════╗''''╔╩════════════╩══╗╔══╩══╗╔══╝ ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''║║'''''''''''''''║║ ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''╔══╝╚══╗''''''║║''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''╚══════╝''''''╚╝

to hide a program from task manager use a rootkit. they hide processes

Please take your rootkit idea elsewhere. It is not welcome here (and neither is Sony's attempt with use of rootkits). Edited by MHz

well is there a way to do it without a rootkit?

Why do you want to do it anyway?

Because i made a program but cant use it on my game without this program

honestly, if its your program you created its probably not detectable lol? Why would it be? Unless maybe its named cheat. Hah

If its some trainer maker thing plug the addresses into autoit or c++.

Edited by Seagul