Tab Color

• 6 months later...

I'm also getting this problem. The tabs are different colors in XP and 2000, and the background of the slider has to be set to match. any ideas on how to get the color of the tab, or fix the slider color discrepancy?

Hi drlava,

nobody responded to this message ..

but here's the anwser

use http://www.iconico.com/colorpic/

Best regards,

Emiel

Why not PixelGetColor?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Because you 'll have to know the exact position of the GUI /Tab

So does that mean the tab is not part of an AutoIt gui you have created?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

• 7 months later...

Sorry to open up an old thread, but using a color picker will not work on every machine. I used the color picker and what looks good on my current screen looks a different shade of gray on my home machine and a couple of other machines I've tested it on. Coloring the tab with a label works great, but not if you want to use the default color. I remember seeing a post where someone created another GUI on the tab and it worked great, but I can't seem to find the post again.

Edited by notta