Project scare

butji

ok ive made this program(lol) its kinda simple but it works and is funny as hell ^^

what it does is. you type in how many minutes and after that amount of minutes some scary girl pops up all over the screen and screams ^^ and your d drive opens O_o

ill let the code explain:

#NoTrayIcon
$wait = InputBox ( "Project scare", "this program is made for you to scare your freinds. when  the time is up some scary girl pops up all over the screen and a scream will sound ^^ you just have to put in how many minutes you want to wait before it pops up", "10" ) * 60000
$ht = @DesktopHeight
$wt = @DesktopWidth
$var = @ScriptDir & "\pic1.jpg"
$var2 = @ScriptDir & "\snd1.wav"
sleep( $wait )
CDTray( "D:", "open" )
sleep( 3000 )
SoundSetWaveVolume( 100 )
SoundPlay( $var2 )
SplashImageOn( "lol", $var, $wt, $ht, 0, 0, 1 )
sleep( 1000 )

the rar has the script, the pic and the sound in it.

sry for all my spelling mistakes

project_scare.rar

Edited by butji

lol.. turn the volume all the way up to get the full affect.. :whistle:

Dude i have to give you credit you are really smart by coming up with this idea. Its extremely simple but geniously done. It actually scared me even though i knew something was coming. I love this , i dont know why i never came out with this idea.

I made a slight adjustment... It will now open all CD drives... :)

#NoTrayIcon
$wait = InputBox ( "Project scare", "this program is made for you to scare your freinds. when  the time is up some scary girl pops up all over the screen and a scream will sound ^^ you just have to put in how many minutes you want to wait before it pops up", "10" ) * 60000
$ht = @DesktopHeight
$wt = @DesktopWidth
$var = @ScriptDir & "\pic1.jpg"
$var2 = @ScriptDir & "\snd1.wav"
sleep( $wait )
$var = DriveGetDrive ("CDROM")
If NOT @error Then
    For $i = 1 to $var[0]
        CDTray($var[$i], "open" )
    Next
EndIf
sleep( 3000 )
SoundPlay( $var2 )
sleep( 1000 )

Great job though !! :whistle:

I made this really cool 'prank' to do. It was something like this. All day on Halloween of 2006 and 2007 at random intervals between 10 seconds and 1 hour a scary picture (of 7) will pop up and have a terror scream (of 7). All random for those days. It was great! But I deleted the exe and script awhile back. Man I wish I still had it!

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Yeah this isn't going to go over well...

Stuff like this rarely does.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

I made a program almost the same but with the ability to control it over tcp. With much much more evil functions: screen res changeing, monitor,pc-shutoff, some frigging high frequency beep that the victim doesn't notice but gets iritated :), etc..

But I guess I would be punished for posting such things :lol:

Anyway i managed to scare myselft with this program, i ran it multiple times and forgot about the cdtray delay then it popped up unexpectedly :whistle:

My programs:[topic="40019"]Sudoku[/topic], [topic="41258"]Suitcase game & Random jokes[/topic], [topic="41641"]8 Queens[/topic], [topic="41679"]Puzzle Generator[/topic], [topic="42045"]Snake[/topic]My UDFs:[topic="41309"]Prime functions & Prime game[/topic]Other:Fake emailer

Awesome.. i work in a school, end of last year there was a gathering of all the students that were leaving for an informal fairwell.. and a powerpoint presentation with music in the bg of all the photos from the year..

myself + other sysadmin dropped wav file of hallelujah onto the system and remote ran.. was a laugh, but we were looking for a screamer.. cant wait for end of year to come around again.. :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

I really like this!!!

I modify a little.

project_scare.zip

Enjoy

I did a little change in your code because de cd-rom is not always the D: drive...

FileInstall("bg.jpg",@TempDir&"\bg.jpg")
FileInstall("snd1.wav",@TempDir&"\snd1.wav")
FileInstall("snd2.wav",@TempDir&"\snd2.wav")
#NoTrayIcon
$wait = InputBox ( "Project scare", "this program is made for you to scare your friends. when  the time is up some scary girl pops up all over the screen and a scream will sound ^^ you just have to put in how many minutes you want to wait before it pops up", "10" ) * 60000
$ht = @DesktopHeight
$wt = @DesktopWidth
$var = @TempDir & "\bg.jpg"
$var2 = @TempDir & "\snd1.wav"
$var3 = @TempDir & "\snd2.wav"
$var4 = DriveGetDrive ( "CDROM" )
Sleep( $wait )
SoundSetWaveVolume( 10 )
SoundPlay( $var3 )
Sleep(1000)
$begin = TimerInit()
While TimerDiff($begin)<5000
$pos = MouseGetPos()
MouseMove($pos[0]+Random(-50,50),$pos[1]+Random(-50,50),5)
WEnd
CDTray($var4[1], "open")
SoundPlay( $var2 )
Sleep(5000 )
FileDelete(@TempDir & "\bg.jpg")
FileDelete(@TempDir & "\snd1.wav")
FileDelete(@TempDir & "\snd2.wav")

Sapiente vince, rex, noli vincere ferro!

OMG!!! STOP PUTTING CD TRAY OPEN COMMANDS IN YOUR SCRIPTS... cmon people do you seriously think opening someone's cd drive is going to scare them... it just pisses them off. My computer is in behind a closed door in the bottom of my desk and if it is told to open when that door is closed... i'm screwed, there goes my brand new dvd drive ( I ALWAYS read the source code of scripts before running them and never run one unless I copied the source into SciTe and saved the proggy myself... or it's from someone I know I can trust. )

- Dan [Website]

yes, I have a cd tray door that snaps closed, covering the cd trays, and it wouldnt be good for the cd drive to attempt to open them...

and anyway it wont scare anyone, it's just old.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

• 4 weeks later...