Craigslist question

I am trying to make a program to automatically update my posts on craigslist.

Have you gotten a craigslist account? I think setting one up helps streamline the process, though I don't know if it eliminates the image check.

Otherwise, be prepared to shell out some dough for simpleOCR or its ilk; I have not yet seen a freeware windows compatible screen OCR implementation.

Reading the help file before you post... Not only will it make you look smarter, it will make you smarter.

I am trying to make a program to automatically update my posts on craigslist. The only problem is there is a word verification box that you need to fill out before finalizing the post. I have started to make a OCR database for all the letters,. hoping i can get the word through the program (but my lack of knowledge on OCR and autoit isnt proving helpful) So i was wondering if there was a way to post without having to fill out the word verification, i don't know if sending the http header information to the server would do it or using a php script to submit the information. If anyone has any ideas that would be cool