EzSkin_1-2-3 (exe) 1,000+ Skin & Button Choices

Valuater

• Moderators

45 down-loads and only two posts????

8)

I hadn't had time to download it Val, but I'm impressed with the dialog embedding just looking at your pics.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

This IS one of the best scrips ever!!!

Thanks for posting Val!!! :whistle:

What is the limitation of the license for commercial use?

Is it possible you explain or point to a thread where explain how to embed the explorer window in a GUI?

Thanks again!!!

Edited by Ed_Maximized

I'll go ahead and put my Maximized Beer and Smoke down long enough to say thanks. I've only had time to open Ez-Skin up for a quick ooh and ahh session but I know I'll be getting a lot of miles out of it soon. I'm pretty new to this whole Autoit world so I'm still running around the script section like a kid in a candy store.

Your new utility is right along the lines of something I came here looking for earlier. I couldn't find it, so before I set out to de-invent the wheel yet again; are you aware of any utilities for previewing GUI styles and extensions? It'd spare me a lot of trial and error. (Cue swirly dream sequence) There could be stock presets (toolbar, full screen, etc) and an interface that lets you mix and match from the different elements visually and save faves as templates.

Oh,..and while I'm here,..is there any way to use X-Skin with a tiling background image that conforms to the slices?

Thanks again, Valuater (and large poppa). I hope I can contribute to your cause eventually.

... There could be stock presets (toolbar, full screen, etc) and an interface that lets you mix and match from the different elements visually and save faves as templates.

Oh,..and while I'm here,..is there any way to use X-Skin with a tiling background image that conforms to the slices?

Thanks again, Valuater (and large poppa). I hope I can contribute to your cause eventually.

XSkin. au3 with all of the plug-ins available is the closest thing to "stock presets" or "templates" that i know of here at Autoit

Tiling the background was not on the list, however it can be done ( just not by me ).... But, one area i was looking into was to place an icon ( one of those located in the default folder ) as a background

as noted here

#include <XSkin.au3>

; the two following folders are seperate for building skins
; however in YOUR program put them in the same folder
; folder of skin
$Skin_Folder = @ScriptDir & "\Skins\blackhole"
; icon folder
$Icon_Folder = @ScriptDir & "\Skins\Default"

$XSkinGui = XSkinGUICreate( "My GUI", 400, 450, $Skin_Folder)
$XIcon = XSkinIcon($XSkinGui, 2)

; set designer background
GUICtrlCreatePic($Icon_Folder &"\"& $XS_Istyle &"1.bmp", $tile_size, $tile_size, 400 - ($tile_size * 2), 450 - ($tile_size * 2))
GUICtrlSetState( -1, $GUI_DISABLE)

GUISetState()

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()

If $msg = $XIcon[1] Then Exit
    If $msg = $XIcon[2] Then GUISetState(@SW_MINIMIZE)

WEnd

good luck, and I look forward to seeing your contribution

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

Cool! Val, this is great. A simple and advanced version of your work. Incredible!

Wasn't sure anyone would see it that way... and yes that was my thinking also

an exe file with 4 of the most important functions created automatically...while

using the power of XSkin to do it!!!

Hi!

Thanks, Valuater!

Thanks very much, for... use a skin from me, for show your work!!!!

:whistle:

My pleasure, thanks for the great skins

8)

NEWHeader1.png

This one's really great @Val. It just makes things so simple.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Awesome ! Very good job, and you maked it so simple :whistle: ...

But, I have a little problem. I create controls, but I still get

" *** X072A48114906AF124() Error ***

No Controls were Added " ...

What's the problem ?

[Problem fixed]

Edited by mafioso