Hotkey Doesn't fire until released in compiled code

fisofo

last question for the night. I just posted this in the splitmon topic as well, and have not been able to reproduce it in a simple manner yet (sorry). Basically, when I run my code out of SciTE, everything works fine, but when I compile it, the compiled version does something weird: When using the default hotkey to move a window to another monitor (Ctrl + windows key + arrow key) the action doesn't fire until the hotkey is released for some reason, instead of firing immediately like it should???

When I changed the hotkey to just be Ctrl + Arrow key, it still had this behavior. And finally, when I set the hotkey to Windows key + Arrow key, it fires off immediately. What gives, is it a conflict with the other hotkeys, even though they are different???

The other weird thing, is that sometimes one of the hotkeys will get "stuck". For example, to move a window to the upper left corner, I hit Windows Key + Numpad7. Every once in awhile, it's like the windows key get stuck down, and pressing, for example, the "E" key will bring up windows explorer (pick your standard windows function, doesn't matter).

I would hope this is not a bug but a quirk in my code, and I will keep testing this, but I was hoping someone might have input into what might be happening.

I probably didn't make it obvious enough. See sig.

I think I can call this fixed. Here's what I found:

If I had two hotkeys starting in #, then the one that is #^ doesn't fire until the hotkey is released. The way around this is to just switch the order hotkeys are assigned, so instead of #^, it would be ^#.

For the second issue, I'm not 100% sure it is fixed, but I found that when I was changing hotkeys in my script, I forgot to remove the old hotkeys... the correlation isn't direct, and I don't think I had this issue upon changing a hotkey, but this could have been it. I'll raise this thread back up if it loooks like the issue resurfaces.