i need help figuring how to script this...

mike21

You are in a maze right. that looks like this

Posted Image

That image is just pixels no actual file for it, and it changes everyday. Now you are the red dot, the tan are walls, white are like the paths u can take and the green dots are what I need to get to. The north, south, east, and west can be controlled by keypad or mouse. When you move you move one "space" at a time, with a space being the size of the dots.

Now how would I write a script to get to those green dots efficiently, because i tried a script that randomly moved the player around till it got to a green dot and that didn't work at all. Fyi u don't need to write the actually script for me but any ideas on how it would work would be greatly appreciated.

You are in a maze right. that looks like this

Posted Image

That image is just pixels no actual file for it, and it changes everyday. Now you are the red dot, the tan are walls, white are like the paths u can take and the green dots are what I need to get to. The north, south, east, and west can be controlled by keypad or mouse. When you move you move one "space" at a time, with a space being the size of the dots.

Now how would I write a script to get to those green dots efficiently, because i tried a script that randomly moved the player around till it got to a green dot and that didn't work at all. Fyi u don't need to write the actually script for me but any ideas on how it would work would be greatly appreciated.

Does the size of the maze change? or is it always that big?

If it is always that size, how many "spaces" in total do you think are in the maze? maybe 100?

if so, you can pixel check the whole maze and have a script that will create a copy of the maze using labels, and then use those labels to use the wall hugging technque to beat the maze.(Always cling to the left/right side. you will eventual either find you way out, or cover the entire maze.

Does the size of the maze change? or is it always that big?

If it is always that size, how many "spaces" in total do you think are in the maze? maybe 100?

if so, you can pixel check the whole maze and have a script that will create a copy of the maze using labels, and then use those labels to use the wall hugging technque to beat the maze.(Always cling to the left/right side. you will eventual either find you way out, or cover the entire maze.

yes it is always that big, and i would say much more that 100 but i do agree with your point :whistle: its a great idea

umm one quick q will it still work if the red dot hits a dead end?

yes

It would not be easy, and would require alot of work to do, and probably wouldn't be very fast at solving the maze, but in theory it works.

Thats how you get through mazes in real life, just keep on hand on one wall at all times, ans you will eventually get out.

Any chance you could link us to this website?

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

im trying to get all of the green space things

Well, this will be the goal of your life. I would help, but it would take away the satisfaction.

But, does the maze keep changing?

Where can we play this maze?

Is it like this maze? --> http://www.winterrowd.com/maze/

Edited by rush4hire