Screenshots for various possible GUIs

KJohn

I really really feel that the number of styles and extended styles are too much to read through every time you need to create a GUI. I mean, if you have a particular type of GUI in mind, the amount of time it takes to go through the tables to find the right combination of styles is mind-numbing especially since you have to read the description each time and create a image of what it might be like in your mind (quite often not very accurate either).

I've been creating GUIs for well over a year and a half now and I still am not confident enough to say I know what all types of GUIs AutoIt supports and the combinations of styles/extended styles required to create them.

I know its foolish to say that, "all possible permutations and combinations of GUI types can be put up here with screenshots". But I definitely know that it will help a lot of people a lot of time if the most common types were listed with screenshots and code.

This is just my opinion. If you feel the same way, please reply to this thread and help create a mini-database of GUIs that may one day be set as a sticky in this sub-forum. I'll edit this first post to include all the contributions as and when they come in.