TitleBar

James

Simple...

#include <GuiConstants.au3>
;#NoTrayIcon

$data = "www.autoitscript.com/forum|Notepad|Explorer|Run|Help|Exit"; add what you want

$sGUI = GUICreate("WinBar App", 100, 20, @DesktopWidth / 2 + 320, @DesktopHeight / 170, BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST), $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)
$sInput = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", -1, -1, 102, 22)
GUICtrlSetData($sInput, $data)

GUISetState()
WinSetOnTop($sGUI, "", 1)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $sInput
            $sRead = GUICtrlRead($sInput)
            If $sRead = "run" Then
                $sRead2 = FileOpenDialog("Run", @HomeDrive, "All (*.*)")
                If FileExists($sRead2) Then ShellExecute($sRead2)
            ElseIf $sRead = "help" Then
                ToDo()
            ElseIf $sRead = "Exit" Then
                Exit
            Else
                ShellExecute($sRead)
            EndIf

EndSwitch
WEnd

Func ToDo()
    MsgBox(0, "Help", "You need help?")
    ; give some real help
EndFunc   ;==>ToDo

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad everyone likes the idea. And most people have contributed towards it as well. Thanks!

It would be good that you join all the improvements in a single program and update the first post... This way all new readers could download the last version... :whistle:

On second thought it may be that windows isn't resizing the combo properly, I'll have a look at it in a bit.

Sorry it took so long to respond, I forgot all about it. XD

I looked and didn't see anything wrong so it must just be my math.

I am kinda putting this on the back burner for now, as I have more important things I need to get done.

Sean

Secure, I'm sorry to say that your posted script seems to be a little pointless. Please make an effort to post scripts that aren't useless and simple. Normally, I would not complain, but to think after such experience and time spent on this forum (843 posts), I expect something a little more appropriate. This is not an insult, but perhaps it is something to keep in mind.

Kurt

Kurt if you don't like it just back off it doesn't have to concern you , I like this script it is pretty cool ill use it for school to make my life eaiser. I would love to see your 1337 leet scripts even the smallest scripts can be turned into great ones. I also dislike your commenting people this is not your forum and it is not mine either so I don't see why your running around with your head chopped off maybe your just a busy body that has no life but to tell people there scripts suck that really bothers me you should be encougering him your the one who looks like the fool.

Note

I haven't seen any scripts from you in the scripts and scraps thread yet so your one to talk.

Kurt if you don't like it just back off it doesn't have to concern you

Well, of course it does!

I also dislike your commenting people this is not your forum

This is interesting. This is probably the first or second time that I've ever had to comment someone on this forum. But.. How didn't you know that? Oooooh, right, I forgot that you just joined 9 days ago. With all that experience on the forums, it should be clear to you that I love to discourage people and put them down!

I don't see why your running around with your head chopped off

How did you know I was missing a head?

maybe your just a busy body that has no life but to tell people there scripts suck that really bothers me

Hmm, let's look over what I had said on February 21st, I'll even bold the text so it's easier for you to read it:

Secure, I'm sorry to say that your posted script seems to be a little pointless. Please make an effort to post scripts that aren't useless and simple. Normally, I would not complain, but to think after such experience and time spent on this forum (843 posts), I expect something a little more appropriate. This is not an insult, but perhaps it is something to keep in mind.

Kurt

Now, tell me, testingtest, did I tell him that his script sucks? I politely stated my opinion.

I haven't seen any scripts from you in the scripts and scraps thread yet so your one to talk.

Perhaps you haven't checked my signature. And, have you lost your mind? As stated above, you joined 9 days ago. 9 days for God's sake. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

Awaiting Diablo III..

Well, of course it does!

This is interesting. This is probably the first or second time that I've ever had to comment someone on this forum. But.. How didn't you know that? Oooooh, right, I forgot that you just joined 9 days ago. With all that experience on the forums, it should be clear to you that I love to discourage people and put them down!

How did you know I was missing a head?

Hmm, let's look over what I had said on February 21st, I'll even bold the text so it's easier for you to read it:

Now, tell me, testingtest, did I tell him that his script sucks? I politely stated my opinion.

Perhaps you haven't checked my signature. And, have you lost your mind? As stated above, you joined 9 days ago. 9 days for God's sake. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

joining nine days ago has nothing to do with pointing out a dick and even someone who has joined 9 days could have way more knowledge then anyone here for all you know, I actually really love this script it is nice I made it so that it over powers command prompt :) , maybe I am now the one looking like the dick :whistle: all I really am trying to get at is you shouldn't put down someone , really I have nothing against you

this is not great but here is what ive came up with

CODE

;#NoTrayIcon

Global $Pass

$sGUI = GuiCreate("WinBar App", 100, 20, 0, 0, BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST),$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)

$sInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", -1, -1, 102, 22)

GUICtrlSetLimit($sInput, 20)

GuiSetState()

While 1

$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()

Switch $nMsg

Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

Exit

Case $sInput

$sRead = GuiCtrlRead($sInput)

ToDo()

EndSwitch

Wend

Func ToDo()

If $sRead = "help" Then MsgBox(0, "Help", "You need help?")

If $sRead = "cls" Then GUICtrlSetData($sInput , "")

If $sRead = "win chat" Then Run("winchat.exe")

If $sRead = "notepad" Then Run("notepad.exe")

If $sRead = "calculator" Then Run("calc.exe")

If $sRead = "paint" Then Run("mspaint.exe")

If $sRead = "ip" Then GUICtrlSetData($sInput , @IPAddress1)

If $sRead = "computer name" Then GUICtrlSetData($sInput , @ComputerName)

If $sRead = "user name" Then GUICtrlSetData($sInput , @UserName)

If $sRead = "logon domain 1" Then GUICtrlSetData($sInput , @LogonDomain)

If $sRead = "logon domain 2" Then GUICtrlSetData($sInput , @LogonDNSDomain)

If $sRead = "logon server" Then GUICtrlSetData($sInput , @LogonServer)

If $sRead = "os type" Then GUICtrlSetData($sInput , @OSTYPE)

If $sRead = "os version" Then GUICtrlSetData($sInput , @OSVersion)

If $sRead = "desktop size" Then MsgBox(0 , "Desktop Size" , "Height = " & @DesktopHeight & @CRLF & "Width = " & @DesktopWidth)

If $sRead = "beep" Then _Beep()

If $sRead = "lock" Then _Lock()

If $sRead = "exit" Then Exit

EndFunc

Func _Lock()

GUISetState(@SW_HIDE , $sGUI)

$GUI = GUICreate("Lock", 243, 146, 288, 327)

$Pass = GUICtrlCreateInput("password", 4, 88, 233, 21, BitOR($ES_PASSWORD,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL))

$Pass2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("password", 4, 26, 233, 21, BitOR($ES_PASSWORD,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL))

$Lock = GUICtrlCreateButton("&OK", 86, 120, 75, 25, 0)

$Cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Cancel", 167, 120, 75, 25, 0)

$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter password", 4, 6, 77, 17)

$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Re-type password", 8, 68, 89, 17)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1

$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()

Switch $nMsg

Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

Run(@ComSpec & " /k " & @ScriptName , "", @SW_HIDE)

Exit

Case $Cancel

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /k " & @ScriptName , "", @SW_HIDE)

Exit

Case $Lock

If GUICtrlRead($Pass) = GUICtrlRead($Pass2) Then MsgBox(0 , "" , "works")

GUICreate("Locked" , @DesktopWidth , @DesktopHeight , -1 , -1)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1

If InputBox("Enter Password" , "Enter the correct password" , "" , "" , 200 , 50 , 0 , 0) = GUICtrlRead($Pass) Then

GUIDelete("Lock")

GUIDelete("Locked")

Run(@ComSpec & " /k " & @ScriptName , "", @SW_HIDE)

Exit

EndIf

WEnd

EndSwitch

WEnd

EndFunc

Func _Beep()

$Frequency = InputBox("Enter Frequency" , "enter a number for the beep frequency" , "500")

$Duration = InputBox("Enter Duration" , "enter a number for the beep duration" , "1000")

Beep($Frequency , $Duration)

EndFunc

If Secure_ICT gives me permission ill use it in my pda script which can be found here if not ill come up with something like it , I really like the work youve done :whistle:

maybe I am now the one looking like the dick

You weren't looking like a dick before?

all I really am trying to get at is you shouldn't put down someone

You don't understand. Firstly, I did not put him down. Secondly, I have reasons to put him down or insult him, he has been posting dumb scripts since day 1 (only exception is Betapad, which I admit is pretty nice).

really I have nothing against you

You have nothing against me?

I wouldn't care if he was George Bush I would still call him an ass hole

Glad we got that covered,

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

You weren't looking like a dick before?

You don't understand. Firstly, I did not put him down. Secondly, I have reasons to put him down or insult him, he has been posting dumb scripts since day 1 (only exception is Betapad, which I admit is pretty nice).

You have nothing against me?

Glad we got that covered,

Kurt

well I like this script everybody has there own taste :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

This part of the Forum (before the name change) used to be called Scripts & Scraps.

This topic when it was first posted probably qualified as a scrap, but it has since grown.

Often what is one persons scrap, is another's treasure!

I think I can say without doubt, that several things have been learnt by several people, as a result of all the postings. So useless ....... only if you lack imagination, and don't learn from your mistakes!

I'll go back to sleep now! :whistle:

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

• 2 weeks later...

Please help me

This work same the first time, if i select once again,not work. Why ?

Thank

$file = FileOpen("C:\file.csv", 0)
$data = "string1|string2|string3|string4|Exit"
$sGUI = GUICreate("WinBar App", 100, 20, @DesktopWidth / 2 + 320, @DesktopHeight / 170, BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST), $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)
$sInput = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", -1, -1, 102, 22)
GUICtrlSetData($sInput, $data)
GUISetState()
While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $sInput
            $sRead = GUICtrlRead($sInput)
 If $sRead = "EXIT" Then
Exit
   Else  
   ToDo()
   EndIf 
   EndSwitch
WEnd
Func ToDo() 
$sWFound= ''
While 1
    $line = FileReadLine($file)
    If @error = -1 Then ExitLoop
    If StringInStr(" "&$line,$sRead) > 0 Then
        $sWFound &= $line & @LF  
    EndIf
Wend
WinActivate("UEStudio", "")
$array = StringSplit($sWFound, ';', 1)
$file = FileOpen("test.txt", 1)
FileWriteLine($file, $array[1] & @CRLF)
FileWriteLine($file, $array[2] & @CRLF)
FileWriteLine($file, $array[3] & @CRLF)
Send($array[1])
send("{TAB}")
Send($array[2])
send("{TAB}")
Send($array[3])  
EndFunc

• 1 month later...

Secure, I'm sorry to say that your posted script seems to be a little pointless. Please make an effort to post scripts that aren't useless.

Yeah Secure, you've really crippled my production with your wolf-crying tom-foolery. Please refrain from posting any scripts that aren't absolutely crucial to the benefit of all mankind.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll get back to where I left off with "Football Playmaker" before I was so irresponsibly interrupted.