7Pass

thenewkid

7Pass is a 2ed password for your comp that chages its password everyday its not 100% secure but it works for me ok and is still needing some work fill free to edit the code and post your edited script

things todo

- make it take a note of when the comp is truned on

- make it take a note when the pass is entered wrong

- make it more secure by makeing the start menu not work and the task manger <- no idea how to do this

- any more ideas plz post them

some of my scripts check them out and give feedback so i can learn from them :)autoclicker a autoclickernote taker a script to take notes with

Umm, the start menu and icons are handled by windows as being seperate windows so they have handles. Just get the handles an hide them with @GUI_HIDE or whatever it was. =] As to disable the task manager heres a hint, task manager is a program and comes up as a process with processlist. Also, to do the logs have it create a .log file and just edit that with plain text like:

pass.log

1/23/07
Invalid pass entry.

1/24/07
Computer turned onn.

Im not sure but you maybe able to check for shutdowns by looking for shutdown.exe, killing it, logginf it, than re shutting down.

Edited by fear1313

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw