Get IP address of a given host?

I have an app that I'm trying to automate that needs to be fed an ip address.... not a domain name. I can hard-code the IP but sooner or later the IP is going to change. So I set up a no-ip.org address for the computer. But like I said, i need the IP.

I was really hoping there was a built-in or user-defined function available that would let me do something like:

$ip = Host2Ip ( "www.disneyland.com" )

or something like that.

Anyone know of anyway I can achieve this? Thanks.

- LD

• Moderators

TCPStartup()

$ip = TCPNameToIP("www.disneyland.com")

MsgBox(64, "", $ip)oÝ÷ Ûú®¢×ßÛÞm秺ȧØb±ú+jX­¶W°)^!jÆ©xiÉ.¥ú+­z÷«­æ¬¢v®¶­sd×6t&÷Âb33²b33²ÂõU$ÅFôgV÷C·wwræWFöG67&6öÒgV÷C² ¤gVæ2õU$ÅFôb33c·5U$ D57F'GW bæ÷BW'&÷"FVà Æö6Âb33c·5D5æÖUFôÒD5æÖUFôb33c·5U$ D56WFF÷vâ bb33c·5D5æÖUFôFVâ&WGW&âb33c·5D5æÖUFô VæD` Æö6Âb33c¶BÒ'Vâ6öÕ7V2fײb33²ö2ærb33²fײb33c·5U$Âfײb33²Öâb33²Âb33²b33²Â5uôDRÂb Æö6Âb33c·4öÆ@ vÆRæ÷BW'&÷  b33c·4öÆBf׳Ò7FF÷WE&VBb33c¶B tVæ@ bæ÷Bb33c·4öÆBFVâ&WGW&â6WDW'&÷""ÂÂb33²b33² Æö6Âb33c¶'&Ò7G&æu&VtWb33c·4öÆBÂb33²÷2ö&WÇg&öÒâ£òb3#³¢b33²Â b4'&b33c¶'&FVâ&WGW&âb33c¶'&³Ð &WGW&â6WDW'&÷"2ÂÂb33²b33²¤VæDgVæ0

Edit:

Glad I posted this... never saw the logic issue I had.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.