Requesting help in Scions of Fate Bot

I'm a newbie interested in learning AutoIT to bot for my games but I have no single idea about what to start with and how. I do wish someone out there with some knowledge of important commands like tracking color of mobs in map and clicking on it, auto heal when detect low hitpoints, etc... will anyone out there help me?

Id love to take a look on this since i basicly love to create bots, but you need to provide more info on this, webpage etc..

Edit: found the page: http://fate.netgame.com/

Edited by jokke
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

heya... thanks for willing help me out. It's an MMORPG game, http://fate.netgame.com/ is the website

I did tried to put some effort but this is the furthest I could go, I know it's pathetic because i sort of extracted parts of another game script and placed it here

Opt("MouseClickDownDelay", 100)

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("\", "Pause")

Func Pause()

$Paused = NOT $Paused

While $Paused

Sleep (400)

WEnd

EndFunc

sleep(1000)

WinActivate ( 'SCIONS_OF_FATE_CLIENT' )

sleep(1000)

WinMove("SCIONS_OF_FATE_CLIENT","",1,1)

sleep(200)

sleep(300)

Edited by Forgotten

Does game have window-mode?

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Good, downloading it now, ill see if im able to get some good results.

• 2 weeks later...

while scions of fate is active it wont let you send keystrokes and autoit doesnt seem to work. the info tool shows all 0's for the colors as well. it would be hard to use autoit i think but i made a bot in java to get around everything, so maybe the anticheat has something against autoit. java works pretty well though

• 2 weeks later...

while scions of fate is active it wont let you send keystrokes and autoit doesnt seem to work. the info tool shows all 0's for the colors as well. it would be hard to use autoit i think but i made a bot in java to get around everything, so maybe the anticheat has something against autoit. java works pretty well though

Is there a website that you know of where people come together to create these bots in java? or anything like that? (do you even have a bot ready?)