8 queens

bonebreaker

The objective is to place 8 queens on the board without making them attack each other!

It needs a bit of thinking but there is a dozen solution, good luck! Don't dare to cheat :whistle:

Added a .rar file which contains a fixed version with cool gui thanks to Ed Maximized!

8queens.au3

8_queens_v1.0.rar

Edited by bonebreaker
My programs:[topic="40019"]Sudoku[/topic], [topic="41258"]Suitcase game & Random jokes[/topic], [topic="41641"]8 Queens[/topic], [topic="41679"]Puzzle Generator[/topic], [topic="42045"]Snake[/topic]My UDFs:[topic="41309"]Prime functions & Prime game[/topic]Other:Fake emailer

The objective is to place 8 queens on the board without making them attack each other!

It needs a bit of thinking but there is a dozen solution, good luck! Don't dare to cheat :)

I like a lot!!! replace the ugly black dot for a queen's icon and put the board with the black and white squares and voila!!! a perfect puzzle!!!

Congrats!!! :whistle:

Edited by Ed_Maximized

Thanks I already tryed to make it black & white but it was totaly confusing for the eye :whistle:. But I will try to replace the queen with an image.

My programs:[topic="40019"]Sudoku[/topic], [topic="41258"]Suitcase game & Random jokes[/topic], [topic="41641"]8 Queens[/topic], [topic="41679"]Puzzle Generator[/topic], [topic="42045"]Snake[/topic]My UDFs:[topic="41309"]Prime functions & Prime game[/topic]Other:Fake emailer

Thanks thats great, I made some changes to it also, updated version in first post

I have 3 solutions so far, but it's extra hard to find all..