I Need some help

PawBear

Ok. I need a Auto it file that can send Shift key and send Mouse click left all at the same time. and wont stop till i tell it to. i also want this to run on 3-4 separate windows and not have a problem if the window is minimized. i can make it so the window that is being affective wont be minimized but will still be running if that will help. Lmk asap plz :whistle:

• Moderators

Ok. I need a Auto it file that can send Shift key and send Mouse click left all at the same time. and wont stop till i tell it to. i also want this to run on 3-4 separate windows and not have a problem if the window is minimized. i can make it so the window that is being affective wont be minimized but will still be running if that will help. Lmk asap plz :whistle:

Exactly what you need...

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

I need help with this can any one make this?

Yes, 90% of us can... but only the morons of the forum will do it for you without an effort from your part.

If you want to pay for it... http://www.rentacoder.com

If you want us to do it for free... yeah right.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Perhaps you should look into the Help File or search the forum for AutoIt 1-2-3.

Show us something that tells us your at least attempting to write some code.

We aren't your scripting slaves, this is for HELP to FIX your code and you cannot fix what is not there.

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Ok, i had a buddy help me with some of it but he just had to go. i have a pretty well script i think. it does what i want it to do. but i now need it to send the shift down and the left mouseclick to an unactive window how do i do that? i looked in the help file and found nothing. Thanks for the time smoke. the loop helped alot.