i NEED HELP

PawBear

ok iv been looking around and i think this should work. what i want it to do is press and hold shift and click the mouse left endless ammount of times. Lmk if this is correct.

Func
        Send("{SHIFTDOWN}")
        For $x = 1 To 99999999999999
            MouseClick("left", $pos[0], $pos[1], 1)
            Sleep(600)
        Next
        Send("{SHIFTUP}")
        Sleep(200)

EndFunc
Edited by PawBear

• Moderators

So try it... you haven't done anything but grab a script from someone here "in the support forum of all places" with no modding it to your needs. As I've stated before, and will in every thread you start... you will not get someone to do it for you.

To do something repetitively look at Loops in the help file.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

I understand but when i do that i get an error. I dont understand why. I dont want you to do it for me but i need more instructions than this does this. i dont even know how to start an auto it file.

1. Download AutoIt

2. Download SciTe Editor (Really handy for creating autoit scripts)

3. Open the help file.

4. Go To Search.

5. Type in 1 word what you "think" you are looking for.

Learn from the examples... mold something ... after you've created what you think you want... then try to run it, if it errors and you don't understand... then post what you have done along with the code and any errors that were ouput to you.

There are no short cuts... However there is an tutorial created by Valuater that could help you along your learning curve.

Tutorial

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Thanks a ton man. is sending shift is that Send (shift down) ?

If you want to "hold" shift down it's
Send('{SHIFTDOWN}')oÝ÷ Ùhbr¨¹Æ§~)ݺw^®«¨µ'§v«¨¶)íè^ââÊ°j{m¢;¬¶Ç§vƲJµ©Ý¶¥zÛ^®Ü¨»
.×hjëh×6Send('+t')
with "+" (with out curly brackets ({} because with them it would just send the actual plus sign) representing shift.