_SetTime not working correctly

Docfxit

When I run this script twice in a row in SciTE it doesn't update the system clock correctly. The clock gets updated to 0:59am instead of 1:59am. It seems to update correctly on a very random basis.

; This script will update XP with the new time zone information

#include <Date.au3>

;RunWait('regedit /s "' & @ScriptDir & '\TZupdate.reg"')
;RunWait('wscript "' & @ScriptDir & '\TZrefreshTZinfo.vbs"', @SystemDir)

HotKeySet( "{ESC}", "Close")

Global $sec, $minute, $hour, $light, $time, $clocklabel, $Once, $B4hour, $B4minute, $B4Sec, $B4Mon, $B4Day, $Change
GUICreate("*PCT Watch*", 200, 50, (@DesktopWidth - 188) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 59) / 2)
$clocklabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Loading...", 5, 5, 190, 40, 0x1000)
GUICtrlSetFont($clocklabel, 24)
GUISetState()
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Sleep(100)
    If $msg = -3 Then
        $hour = $B4hour
        $minute = $B4minute
        $sec = $B4Sec
        $Mon = $B4Mon
        $Day = $B4Day
        TimeSet()
        ExitLoop
    ElseIf $Once <> "Done" Then
        $B4minute = @MIN
        $B4hour = @HOUR
        $B4Sec = @SEC
        $B4Mon = @MON
        $B4Day = @YDAY
        $hour = 01
        $minute = 59
        $sec = 59
        $Mon = 03
        $Day = 11
        TimeSet()
        $Once = "Done"
    EndIf
        GUICtrlSetData($clocklabel, TimeDisplay())
WEnd
Exit
Func Close()
        $hour = $B4hour
        $minute = $B4minute
        $sec = $B4Sec
        $Mon = $B4Mon
        $Day = $B4Day
        TimeSet()
    Exit
EndFunc;==>Close
Func TimeSet()
    $Change = ""
    _SetDate($Day, $Mon)
    If $hour = 1 Then $Change = "Yes"
    $Result = _SetTime($hour, $minute, $sec)
    If @error <> 0 Then MsgBox(0, "SetTime Error", "SetTime Error = " & @error)
    MsgBox(0, "SetTime Result", "SetTime Result = " & $Result)
    If $Change = "Yes" Then MsgBox(0, "Hour Check", "Hour Should be 1 and is: " & $hour & @CRLF & "Minute should be 59 and is: " & $minute)
; **************************************************************************************************
; I added some lines for debugging.   It shows I am setting the hour to 1 and the _SetTime macro is setting it to 0.
;      When the clock gets set to 0:59 am you will see your clock change to 1:00 am.
;      When the clock gets set to 1:59 am you should see your clock change to 3:00 am if the daylight saving setting is correct in your PC.

;***************************************************************************************************
EndFunc;==>TimeSet
Func TimeDisplay()
        $minute = @MIN
        $hour = @HOUR
        $sec = @SEC
$time = $hour & ":" & $minute & ":" & $sec & $light
    Return $time
EndFunc;==>TimeDisplay

I'm guessing it's a timing issue but I don't know where.

Using AutoIt ver. 3.2.2.0 in XP sp1

Thank you,

Docfxit

Edited by docfxit

The clock gets updated to 1:00am instead of 1:59am.

not on my system. Time is set to 1:59 am. I ran it in SciTE and directly. Same result.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Thanks for running it. Could you please run it twice in a row. I'd like to know your results.

same result. Time is set to 1:59 every time.

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

What might you be running this on?

XP Pro SP2. I'm pretty sure RAM and CPU speed does not matter.

XP Pro SP2. I'm pretty sure RAM and CPU speed does not matter.

Thank you very much for checking it out.

Since it does work for me when I run it very slow in the debugger and it doesn't work when I run it in SciTE or by itself I'm thinking it's a timing issue.

If it is a timing issue the speed of the cpu might matter.

It would be nice if someone else with a fast cpu would try it.

Please Note this does change you clock. Make sure your clock is correct after you run it.

Thank you,

Docfxit

I have determined that the hour is not getting changed correctly.

The script attempts to change the hour to 01. The first time it's run that happens just fine. The second time the hour gets changed to 00. With the seconds at 59 the time changes to 1:00.

There seems to be a second problem with the time updates. When it gets changed back to the current time it adds an hour to the current time.

Thank you,

Docfxit

Hmm...it opened a PCT watch, when I closed it, it set my time to 12:00AM

Thank you for trying it. What is the current time there now. When it's closed the script is supposed to set the time back to the current time.

When it's opened it's a test to see if your system is set to change the time from 1:59 to 3:00 on March 11. (The new daylight savings time) Instead of 2:00.

Thank you,

Docfxit

PS: If it shows 2:00 instead of 3:00 your system needs updating to the current daylight savings settings. Let me know and I will post the first two files that are commented out for you. The files I have are for XP.

Edited by docfxit

The current time here is around 1:35, the PCT watch gives me that but instead of Hours:Minutes, it give Minutes:Seconds, and it doesnt change back

It should give you Hours:Minutes:Seconds. It sounds like the resolution on your display is lower than mine. I did give extra room on the clock for lower resolution but it sounds like it's not enough for yours.

Try changing two lines in the script from:

GUICreate("*PCT Watch*", 200, 50, (@DesktopWidth - 188) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 59) / 2)

$clocklabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Loading...", 5, 5, 190, 40, 0x1000)

To:

GUICreate("*PCT Watch*", 220, 50, (@DesktopWidth - 188) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 59) / 2)

$clocklabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Loading...", 5, 5, 210, 40, 0x1000)

That will increase the size of the clock. If that doesn't work please post a clip of the window so I can see what is wrong.

Thank you,

Docfxit

Could I please get some help from someone that knows how to solve a timing issue?

The script attempts to change the hour to 01. The first time it's run that happens just fine. The second time the hour gets changed to 00 instead of 01. The seconds get changed to 59 which is correct so the time changes to 1:00 instead of 3:00.

There seems to be a second problem with the time updates. When the script changes back to the current time it adds an hour to the current time.

I can't see why.

Thank you,

Docfxit

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking this may be a problem with XP sp1 since /dev/null tested it in XP sp2 and it ran just fine.

Thank you,

Docfxit

PS: If you try this could you please add a reply with the OS version and service pack level you are at. Even if you don't find a solution it might help in identifying where the problem is.

Edited by docfxit

I found my problem. I think what was happening is I was mixing the current time (Local Time including Daylight Saving adjustment) with _SetTime (Local Time NOT including Daylight Saving adjustment)

In order to figure it out I used the include file that comes with A3LTime.au3 from member PaulIA. With PaulIA's help I ended up with this:

; This script will update XP with the new time zone information
;       If this is run in XP sp2 it will 1. Check to see if the 2007 DST (Daylight Saving Time adjustment) update has been applied 
;                                        2. Install AboutTime software to update the clock over the internet.
;                                        3. Run AboutTime software.
;       If this is run in XP sp1 it will 1. Apply the DST update.
;                                        2. Check to make sure DST is working correctly.
;                                        3. Install AboutTime software to update the clock over the internet.
;                                        4. Run AboutTime software.
;       Test Results:   If the results say 2 am you need the SP updates loaded.  If the results say 3 am you are all set
;                       The time update will adjust your clock according to the Time Zone you have configured.
;       Please Note:    I have tested this on my own machine.  Use at your own risk.
;                       This has not been tested in Win 2000 or Win 2003 - It may work just fine.  If you run it let me know.

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
Opt("WinDetectHiddenText", 1)
Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)

#include <A3LTime.au3>

; Check the Operating System Version before proceeding. If it doesn't match testing WARN USER!!!
; MsgBox(0, "OS", "The @OSVersion variable is currently - " & @OSVersion & @CRLF & "The @OSServicePack variable is currently - " & @OSServicePack); Used for testing...
;If @OSVersion <> "WIN_98" And @OSVersion <> "WIN_95" Then; Used for testing... Switching the comment between this line and the next will force it to fail.
If @OSVersion <> "WIN_2000" And @OSVersion <> "WIN_XP" And @OSVersion <> "WIN_2003" Then
    MsgBox(0, "Error - Wrong OS", "has only been tested using Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP1, & Windows 2003 Server SP1.")
    Exit
EndIf
If @OSVersion = "WIN_XP" And @OSServicePack <> "Service Pack 1" Then
    MsgBox(0, "Test Results", "This is XP with SP2" & @CRLF & "If the results say 2 am you need run Windows Updates to get the DST update loaded" & @CRLF & "If the results say 3 am you are all set")
    Test_If_DST_Is_Installed()
    Exit
    EndIf
FileInstall("TZupdate.reg", @TempDir & "\", 1)
FileInstall("TZrefreshTZinfo.vbs", @TempDir & "\", 1)
RunWait('regedit /s "' & @TempDir & '\TZupdate.reg"')
RunWait('wscript "' & @TempDir & '\TZrefreshTZinfo.vbs"', @SystemDir)
FileDelete("@TempDir & \TZupdate.reg")
FileDelete("@TempDir & \TZrefreshTZinfo.vbs")
Test_If_DST_Is_Installed()

Func Test_If_DST_Is_Installed()
    Global $sec, $minute, $hour, $light, $time, $clocklabel
    GUICreate("*PCT Watch*", 220, 50)
    $clocklabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Loading...", 5, 5, 210, 40, $SS_SUNKEN)
    GUICtrlSetFont($clocklabel, 24)
    GUISetState()
    $iTime = TimerInit()
    $tCurTime = _Time_GetLocalTime ()   ; Save time before we test to see if DST is installed correctly
    $tNewTime = _Time_EncodeSystemTime (3, 11, @YEAR, 1, 59, 59)    ; Change time to test to see if DST is installed correctly
    _Time_SetLocalTime (_tagGetPtr ($tNewTime))
    Do
        If TimerDiff($iTime) >= 1000 Then
            $iTime = TimerInit()
            $iHour = @HOUR
            $sAMPM = "AM"
            Select
                Case $iHour = 0
                    $iHour = 12
                Case $iHour = 12
                    $sAMPM = "PM"
                Case $iHour > 12
                    $iHour = $iHour - 12
                    $sAMPM = "PM"
            EndSelect
            GUICtrlSetData($clocklabel, StringFormat("%02d:%02d:%02d %s", $iHour, @MIN, @SEC, $sAMPM))
        EndIf
    Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
    _Time_SetLocalTime (_tagGetPtr ($tCurTime))

;Install AboutTime
    If Not FileExists('C:\Program Files\AboutTime\AboutTime.exe') Then
        FileInstall("abouttime_msie.exe", @TempDir & "\", 1)
        Run(@TempDir & '\abouttime_msie.exe')
        WinWait("Setup", "This will install Ab")
        If Not WinActive("Setup", "This will install Ab") Then WinActivate("Setup", "This will install Ab")
        WinWaitActive("Setup", "This will install Ab")
        Send("{ENTER}")
        WinWait("Welcome", "&Next >")
        If Not WinActive("Welcome", "&Next >") Then WinActivate("Welcome", "&Next >")
        WinWaitActive("Welcome", "&Next >")
        Send("{ENTER}")
        WinWait("Select Destination Directory", "C:\Program Files\Abo")
        If Not WinActive("Select Destination Directory", "C:\Program Files\Abo") Then WinActivate("Select Destination Directory", "C:\Program Files\Abo")
        WinWaitActive("Select Destination Directory", "C:\Program Files\Abo")
        Send("{ENTER}")
        WinWait("Select Program Group", "C:\Program Files\Abo")
        If Not WinActive("Select Program Group", "C:\Program Files\Abo") Then WinActivate("Select Program Group", "C:\Program Files\Abo")
        WinWaitActive("Select Program Group", "C:\Program Files\Abo")
        Send("{ENTER}")
        WinWait("Ready to Install", "C:\Program Files\Abo")
        If Not WinActive("Ready to Install", "C:\Program Files\Abo") Then WinActivate("Ready to Install", "C:\Program Files\Abo")
        WinWaitActive("Ready to Install", "C:\Program Files\Abo")
        Send("{ENTER}")
        WinWait("Setup Completed", "C:\Program Files\Abo")
        If Not WinActive("Setup Completed", "C:\Program Files\Abo") Then WinActivate("Setup Completed", "C:\Program Files\Abo")
        WinWaitActive("Setup Completed", "C:\Program Files\Abo")
        Send("{ENTER}")
        FileDelete("@TempDir & \abouttime_msie.exe")
    EndIf

Dim $result
    ; Run AboutTime to update the current time
    Run('C:\Program Files\AboutTime\AboutTime.exe')
    WinWait("AboutTime 4.8", "--- Activity Log ---")
    If Not WinActive("AboutTime 4.8", "--- Activity Log ---") Then WinActivate("AboutTime 4.8", "--- Activity Log ---")
    WinWaitActive("AboutTime 4.8", "--- Activity Log ---")
    ControlClick('AboutTime 4.8', '--- Activity Log ---', 'Button1')

do
        $text = WinGetText("AboutTime 4.8", "") ; sets the string to a variable
        If StringInStr($text, "No time servers available.") > 0 Then ; Checks if "No time servers available." was found
            ControlClick('AboutTime 4.8', '--- Activity Log ---', 'Button1')
        EndIf
        If Not WinActive("AboutTime 4.8") Then
            ; If AboutTime can't connect to the internet and you click the exit button exit this script
            Exit
        EndIf
    Until   StringInStr($text, "New time:") > 0  ; Checks if "New time:" was found
    ControlClick('AboutTime 4.8', '--- Activity Log ---', 'Button4') ; Exit Button
EndFunc   ;==>Test_If_DST_Is_Installed

This is required for the DST update.

Save this as: TZrefreshTZinfo.vbs You do not need to save this if you use the .exe below

This code came directly off the Microsoft Web site at: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914387

Set objSh = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

'Get the StandardName key of the current time zone
szStandardName = objSh.RegRead("HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation\StandardName")

'Enumerate the subkeys in the time zone database
const HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = &H80000002
Set objReg=GetObject("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\.\root\default:StdRegProv")
szTzsKeyPath = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones"
objReg.EnumKey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, szTzsKeyPath, arrTzSubKeys

'Step through the time zones to find the matching Standard Name
szTzKey = "<Unknown>"
For Each subkey In arrTzSubKeys
    If (objSh.RegRead("HKLM\" & szTzsKeyPath & "\" & subkey & "\Std") = szStandardName) Then
        'Found matching StandardName, now store this time zone key name
        szTzKey = subkey
    End If
Next 

If szTzKey = "<Unknown>" Then
       'Write entry to the Application event log stating that the update has failed to execute
       objSh.LogEvent 1, "DST 2007 Registry Update and Refresh failed to execute on this computer.  Time zones failed to enumerate properly or matching time zone not found."
       Wscript.Quit 0
End If

'Launch control.exe to refresh time zone information using the TZ key name obtained above 
objSh.Run "control.exe timedate.cpl,,/Z" & szTzKey

'Get current display name of refreshed time zone
szCurrDispName = objSh.RegRead("HKLM\" & szTzsKeyPath & "\" & szTzKey & "\Display")

'Write entry to the Application event log stating that the update has executed
objSh.LogEvent 4, "DST 2007 Registry Update and Refresh has been executed on this computer." & chr(13) & chr(10) & chr(13) & chr(10) & "Current time zone is: " & szCurrDispName & "."

This is required for the DST update.

Save this as: TZupdate.reg You do not need to save this if you use the .exe below

This code came directly off the Microsoft Web site at: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914387

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Alaskan Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT-09:00) Alaska"
"Dlt"="Alaskan Daylight Time"
"Std"="Alaskan Standard Time"
"MapID"="30,31"
"Index"=dword:00000003
"TZI"=hex:1c,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Alaskan Standard Time\Dynamic DST]
"FirstEntry"=dword:000007d6
"LastEntry"=dword:000007d7
"2006"=hex:1c,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,\
"2007"=hex:1c,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Atlantic Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)"
"Dlt"="Atlantic Daylight Time"
"Std"="Atlantic Standard Time"
"MapID"="40,41"
"Index"=dword:00000032
"TZI"=hex:f0,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Atlantic Standard Time\Dynamic DST]
"2006"=hex:f0,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,\
"2007"=hex:f0,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\AUS Eastern Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney"
"Dlt"="AUS Eastern Daylight Time"
"Std"="AUS Eastern Standard Time"
"MapID"="20,21"
"Index"=dword:000000ff
"TZI"=hex:a8,fd,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,03,00,00,00,05,00,03,00,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Azerbaijan Standard Time]
"TZI"=hex:10,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,05,00,00,\
"Std"="Azerbaijan Standard Time"
"Dlt"="Azerbaijan Daylight Time"
"Display"="(GMT+04:00) Baku"
"Index"=dword:80000040

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Caucasus Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+04:00) Yerevan"
"Dlt"="Caucasus Daylight Time"
"Std"="Caucasus Standard Time"
"MapID"="8,9"
"Index"=dword:000000aa
"TZI"=hex:10,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,03,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Cen. Australia Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+09:30) Adelaide"
"Dlt"="Cen. Australia Daylight Time"
"Std"="Cen. Australia Standard Time"
"MapID"="-1,76"
"Index"=dword:000000fa
"TZI"=hex:c6,fd,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,03,00,00,00,05,00,03,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Central Brazilian Standard Time]
"TZI"=hex:f0,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,02,00,00,00,05,00,00,00,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"Std"="Central Brazilian Standard Time"
"Dlt"="Central Brazilian Daylight Time"
"Display"="(GMT-04:00) Manaus"
"Index"=dword:80000048

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Central Brazilian Standard Time\Dynamic DST]
"2006"=hex:f0,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,02,00,00,00,02,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2007"=hex:f0,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,02,00,00,00,05,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Central Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)"
"Dlt"="Central Daylight Time"
"Std"="Central Standard Time"
"MapID"="36,37"
"Index"=dword:00000014
"TZI"=hex:68,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Central Standard Time (Mexico)]
"TZI"=hex:68,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,00,\
"Std"="Central Standard Time (Mexico)"
"Dlt"="Central Daylight Time (Mexico)"
"Display"="(GMT-06:00) Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey - New"
"Index"=dword:80000043

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Central Standard Time\Dynamic DST]
"2006"=hex:68,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,\
"2007"=hex:68,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\E. Europe Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+02:00) Minsk"
"Dlt"="E. Europe Daylight Time"
"Std"="E. Europe Standard Time"
"MapID"="4,5"
"Index"=dword:00000073
"TZI"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,03,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\E. South America Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT-03:00) Brasilia"
"Dlt"="E. South America Daylight Time"
"Std"="E. South America Standard Time"
"MapID"="-1,80"
"Index"=dword:00000041
"TZI"=hex:b4,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,02,00,00,00,05,00,00,00,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\E. South America Standard Time\Dynamic DST]
"2006"=hex:b4,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,02,00,00,00,02,00,02,00,\
"2007"=hex:b4,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,02,00,00,00,05,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Eastern Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)"
"Dlt"="Eastern Daylight Time"
"Std"="Eastern Standard Time"
"MapID"="38,39"
"Index"=dword:00000023
"TZI"=hex:2c,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Eastern Standard Time\Dynamic DST]
"2006"=hex:2c,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,\
"2007"=hex:2c,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Egypt Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+02:00) Cairo"
"Dlt"="Egypt Daylight Time"
"Std"="Egypt Standard Time"
"MapID"="4,68"
"Index"=dword:00000078
"TZI"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,09,00,04,00,05,00,17,00,3b,\
  00,3b,00,00,00,00,00,04,00,04,00,05,00,17,00,3b,00,3b,00,00,00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Georgian Standard Time]
"TZI"=hex:4c,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
"Std"="Georgian Standard Time"
"Dlt"="Georgian Daylight Time"
"Display"="(GMT+03:00) Tbilisi"
"Index"=dword:80000047

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Greenwich Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT) Casablanca, Monrovia, Reykjavik"
"Dlt"="Greenwich Daylight Time"
"Std"="Greenwich Standard Time"
"MapID"="88,89"
"Index"=dword:0000005a
"TZI"=hex:00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\GTB Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+02:00) Athens, Bucharest, Istanbul"
"Dlt"="GTB Daylight Time"
"Std"="GTB Standard Time"
"MapID"="-1,67"
"Index"=dword:00000082
"TZI"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,04,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Iran Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+03:30) Tehran"
"Dlt"="Iran Daylight Time"
"Std"="Iran Standard Time"
"MapID"="-1,72"
"Index"=dword:000000a0
"TZI"=hex:2e,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Iran Standard Time\Dynamic DST]
"FirstEntry"=dword:000007d5
"LastEntry"=dword:000007d6
"2005"=hex:2e,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,09,00,02,00,04,00,02,00,\
"2006"=hex:2e,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Israel Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+02:00) Jerusalem"
"Dlt"="Jerusalem Daylight Time"
"Std"="Jerusalem Standard Time"
"MapID"="-1,70"
"Index"=dword:00000087
"TZI"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,09,00,00,00,03,00,02,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Israel Standard Time\Dynamic DST]
"FirstEntry"=dword:000007d4
"LastEntry"=dword:000007e7
"2004"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
"2005"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,d5,07,0a,00,00,00,09,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,d5,07,04,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2006"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,d6,07,0a,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,d6,07,03,00,00,00,1f,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2007"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,d7,07,09,00,00,00,10,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,d7,07,03,00,00,00,1e,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2008"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,d8,07,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,d8,07,03,00,00,00,1c,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2009"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,d9,07,09,00,00,00,1b,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,d9,07,03,00,00,00,1b,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2010"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,da,07,09,00,00,00,0c,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,da,07,03,00,00,00,1a,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2011"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,db,07,0a,00,00,00,02,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,db,07,04,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2012"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,dc,07,09,00,00,00,17,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,dc,07,03,00,00,00,1e,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2013"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,dd,07,09,00,00,00,08,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,dd,07,03,00,00,00,1d,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2014"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,de,07,09,00,00,00,1c,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,de,07,03,00,00,00,1c,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2015"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,df,07,09,00,00,00,14,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,df,07,03,00,00,00,1b,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2016"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,e0,07,0a,00,00,00,09,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,e0,07,04,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2017"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,e1,07,09,00,00,00,18,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,e1,07,03,00,00,00,1f,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2018"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,e2,07,09,00,00,00,10,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,e2,07,03,00,00,00,1e,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2019"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,e3,07,0a,00,00,00,06,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,e3,07,03,00,00,00,1d,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2020"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,e4,07,09,00,00,00,1b,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,e4,07,03,00,00,00,1b,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2021"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,e5,07,09,00,00,00,0c,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,e5,07,03,00,00,00,1a,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2022"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,e6,07,0a,00,00,00,02,00,02,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,e6,07,04,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2023"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Jordan Standard Time]
"TZI"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,09,00,05,00,05,00,01,00,00,\
"Std"="Jordan Standard Time"
"Dlt"="Jordan Daylight Time"
"Display"="(GMT+02:00) Amman"
"Index"=dword:80000042

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Mexico Standard Time] 
"Display"="(GMT-06:00) Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey - Old" 
"Dlt"="Mexico Daylight Time" 
"Std"="Mexico Standard Time" 
"MapID"="-1,85" 
"Index"=dword:0000001e 
"TZI"=hex:68,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,04,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Mexico Standard Time 2] 
"Display"="(GMT-07:00) Chihuahua, La Paz, Mazatlan - Old" 
"Dlt"="Mexico Daylight Time 2" 
"Std"="Mexico Standard Time 2" 
"MapID"="34,35" 
"Index"=dword:0000000d 
"TZI"=hex:a4,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,00,\ 00,00,00,00,00,00,00,04,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Middle East Standard Time]
"TZI"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,06,00,05,00,17,00,3b,\
  00,3b,00,e7,03,00,00,03,00,00,00,05,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"Std"="Middle East Standard Time"
"Dlt"="Middle East Daylight Time"
"Display"="(GMT+02:00) Beirut"
"Index"=dword:80000041

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Montevideo Standard Time]
"TZI"=hex:b4,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,03,00,00,00,02,00,02,00,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,00,0a,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"Std"="Montevideo Standard Time"
"Dlt"="Montevideo Daylight Time"
"Display"="(GMT-03:00) Montevideo"
"Index"=dword:80000049

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Mountain Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)"
"Dlt"="Mountain Daylight Time"
"Std"="Mountain Standard Time"
"MapID"="34,35"
"Index"=dword:0000000a
"TZI"=hex:a4,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Mountain Standard Time\Dynamic DST]
"2006"=hex:a4,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,\
"2007"=hex:a4,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Mountain Standard Time (Mexico)]
"TZI"=hex:a4,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,00,\
"Std"="Mountain Standard Time (Mexico)"
"Dlt"="Mountain Daylight Time (Mexico)"
"Display"="(GMT-07:00) Chihuahua, La Paz, Mazatlan - New"
"Index"=dword:80000044

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Myanmar Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+06:30) Yangon (Rangoon)"
"Dlt"="Myanmar Daylight Time"
"Std"="Myanmar Standard Time"
"MapID"="-1,74"
"Index"=dword:000000cb
"TZI"=hex:7a,fe,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Namibia Standard Time]
"TZI"=hex:88,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,3c,00,00,00,00,00,09,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,\
"Std"="Namibia Standard Time"
"Dlt"="Namibia Daylight Time"
"Display"="(GMT+02:00) Windhoek"
"Index"=dword:80000046

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\New Zealand Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+12:00) Auckland, Wellington"
"Dlt"="New Zealand Daylight Time"
"Std"="New Zealand Standard Time"
"MapID"="78,79"
"Index"=dword:00000122
"TZI"=hex:30,fd,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,03,00,00,00,03,00,03,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Newfoundland Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT-03:30) Newfoundland"
"Dlt"="Newfoundland Daylight Time"
"Std"="Newfoundland Standard Time"
"MapID"="-1,81"
"Index"=dword:0000003c
"TZI"=hex:d2,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,01,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Newfoundland Standard Time\Dynamic DST]
"2006"=hex:d2,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,00,00,\
"2007"=hex:d2,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Pacific SA Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT-04:00) Santiago"
"Dlt"="Pacific SA Daylight Time"
"Std"="Pacific SA Standard Time"
"MapID"="-1,82"
"Index"=dword:00000038
"TZI"=hex:f0,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,03,00,06,00,02,00,17,00,3b,\
  00,3b,00,e7,03,00,00,0a,00,06,00,02,00,17,00,3b,00,3b,00,e7,03

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Pacific Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)"
"Dlt"="Pacific Daylight Time"
"Std"="Pacific Standard Time"
"MapID"="32,33"
"Index"=dword:00000004
"TZI"=hex:e0,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Pacific Standard Time\Dynamic DST]
"2006"=hex:e0,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,\
"2007"=hex:e0,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0b,00,00,00,01,00,02,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Pacific Standard Time (Mexico)]
"TZI"=hex:e0,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,00,\
"Std"="Pacific Standard Time (Mexico)"
"Dlt"="Pacific Daylight Time (Mexico)"
"Display"="(GMT-08:00) Tijuana, Baja California"
"Index"=dword:80000045

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\SA Pacific Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT-05:00) Bogota, Lima, Quito, Rio Branco"
"Dlt"="SA Pacific Daylight Time"
"Std"="SA Pacific Standard Time"
"MapID"="-1,83"
"Index"=dword:0000002d
"TZI"=hex:2c,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Sri Lanka Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+05:30) Sri Jayawardenepura"
"Dlt"="Sri Lanka Daylight Time"
"Std"="Sri Lanka Standard Time"
"MapID"="-1,74"
"Index"=dword:000000c8
"TZI"=hex:b6,fe,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\Tasmania Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+10:00) Hobart"
"Dlt"="Tasmania Daylight Time"
"Std"="Tasmania Standard Time"
"MapID"="20,-1"
"Index"=dword:00000109
"TZI"=hex:a8,fd,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,03,00,00,00,05,00,03,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\W. Australia Standard Time]
"Display"="(GMT+08:00) Perth"
"Dlt"="W. Australia Daylight Time"
"Std"="W. Australia Standard Time"
"MapID"="16,17"
"Index"=dword:000000e1
"TZI"=hex:20,fe,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,03,00,00,00,05,00,03,00,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones\W. Australia Standard Time\Dynamic DST]
"FirstEntry"=dword:000007d5
"2005"=hex:20,fe,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
"2006"=hex:20,fe,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,d6,07,01,00,00,00,01,00,00,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,d6,07,0c,00,05,00,01,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
"2007"=hex:20,fe,ff,ff,00,00,00,00,c4,ff,ff,ff,00,00,03,00,00,00,05,00,03,00,\
  00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,0a,00,00,00,05,00,02,00,00,00,00,00,00,00

The file A3LTime.au3 can be found by downloading Auto3Lib.zip here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33677 You do not need to save this if you use the .exe below

The AboutTime software can be downloaded from: http://www.arachnoid.com/abouttime/index.html You do not need to save this if you use the .exe below

The attached file is ready to run. You don't need to download the above files

Edited by docfxit