Another n00b question...

I have found one of the example scripts that I think I can modify for my purposes. I want to compile to an exe once the script is complete and add it to my images to run right after sysprep finishes. If the script contains the line #include <GUIConstants.au3>, how do I compile it? Does that file and all of the others referenced in it need to go in the exe? I am looking through the help file but cant seem to find a simple answer.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

-Thanks

Support bacteria; it's the only culture most people have.LxP's Learning to Script with AutoIt 3 - Excellent starting placeVolly's Links Page - Links to cool and useful scriptsAutoIt Wrappers - Valuater's AutoIt Wrappers post. Lots of good stuff.Support AutoIt - Make a donation here; I did.[size="2"]#include <Guinness.pint>[/size]

I have found one of the example scripts that I think I can modify for my purposes. I want to compile to an exe once the script is complete and add it to my images to run right after sysprep finishes. If the script contains the line #include <GUIConstants.au3>, how do I compile it? Does that file and all of the others referenced in it need to go in the exe? I am looking through the help file but cant seem to find a simple answer.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

-Thanks

It has the include because in the compile, it will be included. So all you need to do is compile and it should work.

[center]My BlogOldSock Programs (AutoIT Apps)A Message to Hackers! (NOT SKIDDIES!)OldSock Programs is my little "company."[/center]