Software Detection, im noob

Yotam

Hi, im a programming / macroing noob, i started ACTool 2 days ago, i understand the basics, i wrote a simple macro which should work perfectly, the only problem is that the game alienates ACTool or Autoit, whichever i use. My friend has recommended to me to d/l a debugger (such as Olly dbg) and cancel the hackshield from loading at the beginning of the game. the only problem is that the game recognizes the missing operation and refuses to continue. Can someone please help me with getting through the hackshield protection? it is very important to me and I will appreciate any help.

here is my script, if there's anything wrong please correct.

Loop 10000

keys z

delay 100

keys r

delay 3000

end

For one...we are not your scripting slaves.

For two...we are here to help with scripting purposes only.

For three...we don't do help with cheats, illegal activity, or cracking on this forum.

Edit:

Used "hacking" instead or "cracking".

The difference? The basic difference is this: hackers build things, crackers break them.

Read the hackers Jaron File

Edited by terrabyte
Spoiler

"...Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for." --The Mentor

"Mess with the best, die like the rest!!" -Hackers

"This above all to thine own self be true." -William Shakespeare

"Corruption is only as corrupted as the individual makes it out to be." -i386

style7,AutoIt.png

For three...we don't do help with cheats, illegal activity, or cracking on this forum.

Edit:

Used "hacking" instead or "cracking".

The difference? The basic difference is this: hackers build things, crackers break them.

Read the hackers Jaron File

Sorry, but I fail to see the reason this would be considered hacking(as in what it really means), and the only cracking he was trying, was the fooling of the hackshield(an anti-cheat software for games).

Now I can't say I know anything about how hackshield works, but if you're really interested in getting your autoit script to run with the hackshield, I think that patching some bytes in your script file(when it's compiled that is) will allow it to run(unless hackshield detects autoit scripts apart from the .exe signature).

And btw. terrabyte, I've seen numerous threads about aimbots and such scripts on this forum, and they haven't been disallowed or closed because it's not fit on this forum, it's just that many people come on this forum trying to get people to actually WRITE the scripts for them... and that's inacceptable.

oh. almost forgot:

Yotam, this is the autoitv3 section, if you have questions concerning v2, you will have to go to this part of the forum:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showforum=5

Edit:

Spellings :|

Edit2:

oh, and btw. cracking isn't illegal(it might be disliked, or against some eula, but it's not illegal)

and I always thought of hacking as of a term of "Learning how things work, and why they work".

This webpage has a nice definition of what hacking is: http://www.jconserv.net/articles/Security/2.htm

Edited by FreeFry

Cracking hackshield is not going to get AutoIt flagged as 'infected' by AV company's. That's why we try not to publish too may virusses in the first place. So I see no harm in cracking this piece of simulation protection.

Anyway, the hackshield probably does not flag AutoIt as 'bad', but it can tell the difference between real keystrokes and simulated ones (ie. a simulated keystroke doesn't actually generate an electric current in your keyboard). I'll try to help you out here.. First I'll need to know which game it is at all, so I can google on how to disable this shield. :Z

One, if you don't feel like helping don't reply to the topic in the first place.. Geez. You're just padding your post count.

Two, the whole forum is called 'General Help and Support', I'm here for general help!

Three, macroing is considered cheating in a lot of online games, but who cares? Everyone on this forum uses AutoIt to macro online, even when it's not allowed. :whistle: Memory hacking is also being considered a way of cheating, and this two has been developed and proven useful. So why do we exclude cracking? It makes no sense.

thanks guys that helped alot, btw the game is called Knight Online, and i am aware that there are at least hundreds of macroers in the game. the game rejects autoit because it is detected as a "dangerous"/illegal program to the game, even when there is no script, not the keystrokes. i hope i didnt insult anyone or caused any misunderstanding, and if i did, im sry.

I am sorry if I upset anyone on this topic with what I said.

With his first post it sounded like he wanted us to script it all for him.

And, since all I did was post my feelings about it, I continued to basically

sum up what we don't do here in these forums. If I upset anyone, I deeply

apologize and and ask for forgiveness of my misunderstanding of the topic.

I will do my best in the future to examin the post further before my posting.

I am not trying to pad my posting count at all...I only post to what I know or

may be able to help out with.

Spoiler

"...Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for." --The Mentor

style7,AutoIt.png

I am sorry if I upset anyone on this topic with what I said.

With his first post it sounded like he wanted us to script it all for him.

And, since all I did was post my feelings about it, I continued to basically

sum up what we don't do here in these forums. If I upset anyone, I deeply

apologize and and ask for forgiveness of my misunderstanding of the topic.

I will do my best in the future to examin the post further before my posting.

I am not trying to pad my posting count at all...I only post to what I know or

may be able to help out with.

I have been quick to judge you. I think that the support forums should be a more user-friendly place to come for questions and answers, because a lot of people are switching to AutoHotkey because of the support forum quality there is so much better then it is here. ( I just heard this somewhere, have no experience with AutoHotkey )

Edit: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...l=Knight+Online

Edited by Manadar

I have been quick to judge you. I think that the support forums should be a more user-friendly place to come for questions and answers, because a lot of people are switching to AutoHotkey because of the support forum quality there is so much better then it is here. ( I just heard this somewhere, have no experience with AutoHotkey )

Edit: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...l=Knight+Online

Ok, now my 2x2 cents:

1. I like this post, full of people apologizing, funny to read. Don't see that everyday! :whistle:

2. I think the support forum quality here is mostly pretty good. People respond to eachother quickly, I see many questions answered pretty quickly, efficiently and adequately. Especially guys like Smoke, JdeB and PaulIA make this forum seem a very good place to hang out. Plus, you learn quite a lot. (But that also goes for the AutoHotkey forums. I wouldn't say that forum is so much better than this one...)

About autohotkey: this seems perhaps better suited than AutoIt for things like trainers and automated menu-clicking, but I just can't seem to get other things to work quite so easily as in AutoIt. I think AutoIt is more general purpose, or maybe better suited/prepared for general purpose scripting. But my judgment might be clouded since AutoIt is the first new language I have used since I started coding Java about 8 years ago. (Before that I was still using QuickBasic 4.5 and TurboPascal :)).

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

afterthought: one really cool feature of the AutoHotkey forum is that posted code can be clicked on and when you do, it expands the code to full length, click again and it folds the code again to a nice small display. This would be a nice idea to "steal" and apply here too! :whistle:

• Moderators

afterthought: one really cool feature of the AutoHotkey forum is that posted code can be clicked on and when you do, it expands the code to full length, click again and it folds the code again to a nice small display. This would be a nice idea to "steal" and apply here too! :whistle:

There's been enough stealing regarding AHK.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Hey, I just complimented you! Don't push your luck :-)

:whistle: That wasn't me being rude ... more of a warning ... Threads that mention AHK have a tendency of getting locked or removed here.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

:whistle: That wasn't me being rude ... more of a warning ... Threads that mention AHK have a tendency of getting locked or removed here.

Just kidding! I just said I prefer AutoIt! :)

• Moderators

It's exactly that kind of attitude I want this forum to be rid off, Smoke. This is not personally against you, but I think we should be more open and 'welcoming' to new users..

Care to explain then, because that sure does seem directly pointed at me?

Care to explain then, because that sure does seem directly pointed at me?

I had a feeling I was a bit more outspoken then I wanted to be, and I apologize.

This is what and I wanted to say and this describes general behavior on the forum:

Whenever a newbie comes to these forums, and does not try the search form before posting almost instantly a flame war emerges out of nowhere, ranting the user about not using the search form.. but you will have to admit, that when you can get an easy answer by just posting another topic, you don't want to have to search yourself.. If you don't agree with that, you can respect the other user and ask them politely to use the search form. This is probably a bad example..

I hope you do see my point here. I don't mean to be offensive to anyone.

• Moderators

I had a feeling I was a bit more outspoken then I wanted to be, and I apologize.

This is what and I wanted to say and this describes general behavior on the forum:

Whenever a newbie comes to these forums, and does not try the search form before posting almost instantly a flame war emerges out of nowhere, ranting the user about not using the search form.. but you will have to admit, that when you can get an easy answer by just posting another topic, you don't want to have to search yourself.. If you don't agree with that, you can respect the other user and ask them politely to use the search form. This is probably a bad example..

I hope you do see my point here. I don't mean to be offensive to anyone.

The searching part isn't really what bothers me personally... it's the lack of effort. And I for one, will never reward laziness... I don't expect my children to ask for hand outs, let alone people 2x's to 10x's their age.

@smoke

Sometimes, noobs may not know what they are looking for though. And I do know that at times I can be harsh with what I post to and for a noob. But, manadar does have a point. More care and consideration does and should be taken. If someone is completely new to the forums and asks a question that has already been asked and answered...wouldn't it be easier to just allow someone to answer that post instead of filling the post up with useless drama about "use the search form to find the answer" or "look in the help file and search for what you are looking for". I do know from experience that sometimes when I do a search that I don't find what I am wanting and looking for. And then, when I ask I get jumped all over until someone takes the time to try to lead me in the direction that I need to go. Again, I am not trying to offend smoke, but if your child tries to find the answer or do something when your not around, would you not ask, "Did you try and do it on your own?" and if your child says, "Yes, sir, I did try to do it on my own.", and even though you weren't around, would you believe him/her and then try to help him/her with their question? I remember a saying from when I was a child, "There is no such thing as a stupid question, even if the question has been asked millions of times." Don't you think that the teachers, instructors, when we kids were sick and tired of the same questions over and over again? Yeah, I am sure they were, but they are there for a reason. To teach what they know to anyone that is wanting to know. It is better to quinch the thirst that you have for knowledge then to just go thirsty right?

Spoiler

style7,AutoIt.png