radio button and send({down}) wont move it down

Hi All,

when installing any apps, at the end of finishing window , there is 2 radio buttons, one for yes to restart comp now and one for no, i wnt to restart comp later.

I try to use command send("{down}") from button 1 to button 2 but it wont move ........but if i use hand to presss an arrow key ..it will move ..

is there other command to make make it move down to button " no , i will restart comp later" ? .....Supposed i dont wnt to use the button info using autoit window info.

i tried to send("{tab}") but still it wont move to that no button.

Edited by ptt

Try sending a TAB followed by space instead.

it should move focus to the next radio button, and then select it with the space.

Taktelapis,

would you write that code for me? i trried send("{TAB} {SPACE}") ..it doesnt still move down to button "no"

Taktelapis,

would you write that code for me? i trried send("{TAB} {SPACE}") ..it doesnt still move down to button "no"

nvrmind......send("down") button works ......i didnt notice my script has extra junk so it doesnt move .

Taktelapis,

Lok in the help file Functions>Window Functions>Controls

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"