AutoIT3Wrapper English (United States)

DL'ed Scite again today still no support to change the exe files language setting from English (United Kingdon) to English (United States)

re:

;#Compiler_Res_Language=2057 ;File Language - not supported (yet)

Everytime I try to change it after the fact the exe blows up.

• Moderators

DL'ed Scite again today still no support to change the exe files language setting from English (United Kingdon) to English (United States)

re:

Not gonna happen.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

re:

I haven't looked at it much yet and will have to see what that would take to accomplish.

The thing is that the base is an Exe with resources stored it in based on English UK.

What would be your goal here ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

I haven't looked at it much yet and will have to see what that would take to accomplish.

The thing is that the base is an Exe with resources stored it in based on English UK.

What would be your goal here ?

ok...

I did some backtracking what I did and which part was still missing in it to make it work.

I believe I have the proper process in AutoIt3Wrapper now to update the resources with another language.

What it will do now is import the specified resource information with the specified language code for ;#Compiler_Res_Language.

EG: ;#Compiler_Res_Language=1033

It will then remove the 2057 resource info to avoid a mixup since after the import of another language, 2 sets of "Version info" in the resources exists.

For those amongst you that want to give this a try and let me know if they see any issue with this : AutoIt3Wrapper.exe ver 1.7.7.0

There is no validation of the specified Language code...

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)