Phone script

Hello , I am posting here becuase I do not know how I would start. I am looking for a pure autoit script that can call people at home but if it's impossiable for pure autoit I wouldn't mind using other programs with autoit. I see phone scripts on this site but I don't want to use them if they are demo's does anybody know of any free phone scripts or websites. thanks

• Moderators

What exactly is this "Free" "phone script" supposed to do?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

What exactly is this "Free" "phone script" supposed to do?

I need a script that can call people at there homes. I want it to be small though so I can add it in my autoit script, but I can only find demo's so I am looking for a FREE version of phone scrips.

• Moderators

so no one can help me make an autoit script phone people :whistle:

Sure... you do some research on Google, see what other languages what you want has been done in.... start to write a script based on that.... when you hit a snag, post your script and someone will try to help.... Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Sure... you do some research on Google, see what other languages what you want has been done in.... start to write a script based on that.... when you hit a snag, post your script and someone will try to help....

well this would work skype but the problem is has a installer and some useless functions I don't need I just want a stand alone phone source or exe file but can't find one no were I looked so far. :whistle: