Snake, in a bit different way

bonebreaker

You all know the old snake game, well here it is in a bit different form.

You can add enemys in the game at settings/enemy or you can play without them.

previously ~ 50 dl

snake_v1.1.au3

Edited by bonebreaker
My programs:[topic="40019"]Sudoku[/topic], [topic="41258"]Suitcase game & Random jokes[/topic], [topic="41641"]8 Queens[/topic], [topic="41679"]Puzzle Generator[/topic], [topic="42045"]Snake[/topic]My UDFs:[topic="41309"]Prime functions & Prime game[/topic]Other:Fake emailer

I'm glad you like it :whistle: I haven't realy noticed that huge speed increase, since my computer sucks :) Is it unbeatable like that?

v1.1 added

My programs:[topic="40019"]Sudoku[/topic], [topic="41258"]Suitcase game & Random jokes[/topic], [topic="41641"]8 Queens[/topic], [topic="41679"]Puzzle Generator[/topic], [topic="42045"]Snake[/topic]My UDFs:[topic="41309"]Prime functions & Prime game[/topic]Other:Fake emailer

wow.. great game :">

im normally not the big snake player.. but i must admit.. i like it :whistle:

thx for the great game :P

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69911 <-- Best hacker ever :D

I'm glad you like it :whistle: I haven't realy noticed that huge speed increase, since my computer sucks :P Is it unbeatable like that?

v1.1 added

I have a pretty decent computer and it's still possible...

I've never played snake with "Enemies" before, it's pretty cool.

Suggestions: You might want to set a minimum/maximum size to the window just to make it seem more professional...

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]