GUI Questions

Hey,

I am making a login box for my school :whistle: and I am wandering how to do somethings. I need to make a GUI with no title which will take the full screen with another GUI already made which will sit on top. This should mean that you cannot access the destkop as WIN+R is disabled anyway. I have the second GUI made but I dont know how to make the full screen gui which cannot be exited unless the username and password match the details on the server.

Secure

• Moderators

Hey,

I am making a login box for my school :whistle: and I am wandering how to do somethings. I need to make a GUI with no title which will take the full screen with another GUI already made which will sit on top. This should mean that you cannot access the destkop as WIN+R is disabled anyway. I have the second GUI made but I dont know how to make the full screen gui which cannot be exited unless the username and password match the details on the server.

Secure

What's wrong with the already available windows logon screen?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Well the school wants a personal login box which is secure and can also be used to lock out accounts. RM blocked the default Windows Login Box and the school want to change it.

If they want it to be secure, why doesn't their IT department write it in a lower level language? No offense, but I doubt seriously they would ask any student to do this, that's just absurd.

Anyway, Valuater did a PC Lockout, look in the Example Scripts forum for it.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.