Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dethredic

Send Subscript

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Is there a way that i can send text in subscript, this text will be a variable. Also can I make this in a message box?

Edited by Dethredic

"Its not about the 30 inch 1080p display, or the SLI 8800 ultras, or the DDR3 memory. It's about when you turn on your PC, does it return the favor?"Math is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that is not why we do it

Is there a way that i can send text in subscript, this text will be a variable.

Yes

No

Maybe

WTF are you talking about?

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

I want Al2O3 to be Al2O3

And Al2O3 will be a variable

"Its not about the 30 inch 1080p display, or the SLI 8800 ultras, or the DDR3 memory. It's about when you turn on your PC, does it return the favor?"Math is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that is not why we do it

Ahh. Not in a msgbox. Subscript, superscript, bold, italics, etc. They're all formatted text. MsgBox's just display text. You'd need some kind of richtext object to display the text you're looking for, you could maybe simulate a msgbox with a GUI with an embedded IE object, then use HTML. Then your variable would look something like "Al<sub>2</sub>O<sub>3</sub>".

ok thanks