MemStats

AutoItKing

I have outdone my self now!! I added some progress bars to the whole shebang. You will need to download a zip now since there are a few files. And it will be compiled from now on. But if you ask I will give you the source. Thanks!

Hi,

I have used the GUI version; it doesn't look too much different?

but are you talking about the web-based? - That seems to need heaps of installation hassle etc just to set it up? - ie following tohe "needs web-based autoit" sign?...

Is there an easy way?

Best, Randall

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I have used the GUI version; it doesn't look too much different?

but are you talking about the web-based? - That seems to need heaps of installation hassle etc just to set it up? - ie following tohe "needs web-based autoit" sign?...

Is there an easy way?

Best, Randall

I didn't change the GUI version at all. But for the web based you will need to set up your server to handle AutoIt files. And it's not hard to set Abyss to work with it. It's very easy, I did it in like, a minute.

http://www.autoitking.co.nr Site is DOWN | My deviantART | No Topic Topic - Don't do it!-------------------- UDF's/Scripts:AutoIt: [BenEditor 3.6] [_ShutDown()]PHP: [CommentScript]Web Based AutoIt: [MemStats] [HTML to AU3] [User LogIn and SignUp script]