Dll Call Help

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

Download Dll

This is what I have:

$dll = DllOpen( "WiFiMan.dll" )

$return = DllCall( $dll, "long", "EnumerateAdapters" )
ConsoleWrite( "Adapters: " & $return & @CRLF)
;~ Public Declare Function EnumerateAdapters Lib "WiFiMan.dll" () As Long
$rBuffer   = DllStructCreate("char[256]")
$pBuffer   = DllStructGetPtr($rBuffer)
$return = DllCall( $dll, "long", "GetAdapterName", "long", 0, "str", $pBuffer, "long", 256 )
ConsoleWrite( "Adapter Name: " & DllStructGetData($rBuffer, 1) & @TAB & "Error: " & $return)
;~ Public Declare Function GetAdapterName Lib "WiFiMan.dll" (ByVal AdapterInd As Long, ByVal Name As String, ByVal MaxCount As Long) As Long
DllClose( $dll )

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• Moderators

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

Download Dll

This is what I have:

$dll = DllOpen( "WiFiMan.dll" )

$return = DllCall( $dll, "long", "EnumerateAdapters" )
ConsoleWrite( "Adapters: " & $return & @CRLF)
;~ Public Declare Function EnumerateAdapters Lib "WiFiMan.dll" () As Long
$rBuffer   = DllStructCreate("char[256]")
$pBuffer   = DllStructGetPtr($rBuffer)
$return = DllCall( $dll, "long", "GetAdapterName", "long", 0, "str", $pBuffer, "long", 256 )
ConsoleWrite( "Adapter Name: " & DllStructGetData($rBuffer, 1) & @TAB & "Error: " & $return)
;~ Public Declare Function GetAdapterName Lib "WiFiMan.dll" (ByVal AdapterInd As Long, ByVal Name As String, ByVal MaxCount As Long) As Long
DllClose( $dll )
Few things...

1. Why start another thread, when just 2 posts down you have the same request?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42219

2. The API list you provided in the link above doesn't have parameters, care to share where we are supposed to find that?

3. Do you have permission or are you licensed to distribute their dll freely (saw the link to your site with the dll in it)?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

I'll take it by you signing off 10 minutes after I posted that you don't fall under: Section 4 and didn't want to point us to API Calls?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.