Ingame Bot Keypress help

First off im going to say this is NOT for a keylogger... that said here i go

So im making a bot for a game that im playing. While in game i want to be able to type somthing like `x=100 or `y=200 and then have my program write to the appropriate memory value and send me character to that spot in the game.

Now to do this im going to need to be able to record the keystrokes and then im guessing compare get the value after the = sign... can anyone lend a hand i have no clue where to begin...

So im making a bot for a game that im playing. While in game i want to be able to type somthing like `x=100 or `y=200 and then have my program write to the appropriate memory value and send me character to that spot in the game.

Now to do this im going to need to be able to record the keystrokes and then im guessing compare get the value after the = sign... can anyone lend a hand i have no clue where to begin...

Well first of all as far as I know of it is impossible to make a keylogger autoit is to slow.

If I were you look at _ispressed in the help file and send

• Moderators

Well first of all as far as I know of it is impossible to make a keylogger autoit is to slow.

Impossibility being the boundaries of ones own mind...

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Why would you need to record the keystrokes? i mean if you already have x and y coordinates, and you're able to get your current coordinates... why can't the right keystrokes be selected dynamically? are you going to record the keystrokes necessary to reach every position from every other position?

slow? in what way? do you mean your algorithm worked too slowly?

Why would you need to record the keystrokes? i mean if you already have x and y coordinates, and you're able to get your current coordinates... why can't the right keystrokes be selected dynamically? are you going to record the keystrokes necessary to reach every position from every other position?

autoit is fast enough for any game but it is slow if you are trying to build a keylogger

• Moderators

autoit is fast enough for any game but it is slow if you are trying to build a keylogger

Not that I want to get into a subject on Keyloggers, so I will say it like this... you're not experienced enough in AutoIt yet to say the above as fact.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

...I dont want to get the XY coordinates of the character, i have the address for though. I want to make it so when the player is in game, they can type in the key combination " 'x=some number" and " 'y=some number" and then my program would poke the correct values into the client, teleporting the character. It has nothing to do with recording every other position or anything like that.

wow, you actually wanna poke stuff INTO the game? heh..... well good luck, but a simple way to do it is record the XY, then have autoit save a bunch load of stuff into a .dll, and shove the dll into the game, you'd have to know a bunch load about the game though...that was my method on how to cheat up GunZ......

sorry if this was of no help

~cheers

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

Not that I want to get into a subject on Keyloggers, so I will say it like this... you're not experienced enough in AutoIt yet to say the above as fact.

I know and I also seen many types of autoit keyloggers, I don't think its impossiable but its hard for the average users, I even see some experienced users have problems. I would show you the link but I bet you seen it already plus I don't need to be giving anybody idea's lol.

...I dont want to get the XY coordinates of the character, i have the address for though. I want to make it so when the player is in game, they can type in the key combination " 'x=some number" and " 'y=some number" and then my program would poke the correct values into the client, teleporting the character. It has nothing to do with recording every other position or anything like that.

one second, i remember one from a while back that could be modified to do what you want.... let me see if i can find it...

***edit***

ok, this is a script that gafrost wrote for someone to enter a secret password to unlock computer. you could take this, and make the passwords 'x=' and 'y=' then have a function called that sets hotkeys for the numbers and the enter key... so that when they type x= or y=, a function is called that watches the numbers and sends the teleport command with the coords upon an enter. I'm trying to give you the way to do what you want without actually doing it for you. let me know if you need more direction or if you run into errors.

#include <Misc.au3>
HotKeySet("{Esc}","_Exit")

Dim $s_word = StringSplit("","")
Dim $s_notword[112] = [111, _
"01","02","04","05","06","08","09","0C","0D","10", _
"11","12","13","14","1B","20","21","22","23","24", _
"25","26","27","28","29","2A","2B","2C","2D","2E", _
"30","31","32","33","34","35","36","37","38","39", _
"41","42","44","46","47","48","49","4A","4B","4C", _
"4D","4E","4F","50","51","55","56","57","58","59", _
"5A","5B","5C","60","61","62","63","64","65","66", _
"67","68","69","6A","6B","6C","6D","6E","6F","70", _
"71","72","73","74","75","76","77","78","79","7A", _
"7B","7C","7D","7E","7F","80H","81H","82H","83H","84H", _
"85H","86H","87H","90","91","A0","A1","A2","A3","A4","A5"]

For $x = 1 To $s_word[0]
    $s_word[$x] = String(Hex(Asc($s_word[$x]),2))
Next

$x = 1

$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")

While 1
    Sleep ( 100 )
    If (_IsPressed($s_word[$x], $dll) And $x = 1) Or (_IsPressed($s_word[$x], $dll) And $x = 2) Or _
         (_IsPressed($s_word[$x], $dll) And $x = 3) Or (_IsPressed($s_word[$x], $dll) And $x = 4) Or _
         (_IsPressed($s_word[$x], $dll) And $x = 5) Or (_IsPressed($s_word[$x], $dll) And $x = 6) Then 
         $x += 1
    Else
        For $y = 1 To $s_word[0]
            If _IsPressed($s_word[$y], $dll) Then 
                $x = 1
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        Next
        For $y = 1 To $s_notword[0]
            If _IsPressed($s_notword[$y], $dll) Then 
                $x = 1
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        Next
    EndIf
    If $x == 7 Then 
        MsgBox(0,"_IsPressed", "secret Pressed")
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
    ConsoleWrite("x = " & $x & @LF)
WEnd
DllClose($dll)

Func _Exit()
    Exit
EndFunc
Edited by cameronsdad