AU3-SD

mrbond007

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to add folder support, i use this.... but this is only for the first layer of folder...

replace "Continue Loop" with the one below...

I never intended to add folder shredding support to this script since shredding around 3000 small files multiple times is bound to fail, and shredding huge files multiple times will consume resources, but thanks anyway. As for now i will only update the shredding methods to make them compatible with newer versions of AutoIt.

I want a bootable CD that when you put it in your computer, all your data is deleted over and over and over and over again into infinity.

100% secure no matter what.

you need a dos program to do that not this script since it uses windows :)

I want a bootable CD that when you put it in your computer, all your data is deleted over and over and over and over again into infinity.

100% secure no matter what.

Check out Darik's Boot And Nuke, known on the web as DBAN. You can get the EXE and extract it to a usb stick or floppy drive, or the ISO and burn it to a disc. Then when you boot from it, you can wipe your hard disk. You may wish to note that, as you said, 'all data' would be erased. (including the operating system and all files)

I would have told you I have Alzheimer's, but I forgot.My Splendid-Tastic Blog

• 4 months later...

Can you update this to work for AutoIt 3.2.1.0? I've tried, but there are alo tof functions to rename and to reformat. :) Thanks.

oke but i'm currently busy with another project right now, so you'll have to wait Edited by mrbond007

• 12 years later...