AU3-SD

mrbond007

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, mrbond007, that you have pulled off some VERY impressive scripts. Memory Fusion, AU3-SD, Space Regain, the list goes on... you are a machine! Keep up the good work, dude; you rock!

-TehBeyond

the only problem that i'm having is the updates. Updates after 3.2.2.0 made most of my scripts look bad :)

But when i get some free time, i'll fix them all

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Nice update would be to be able to choose more then one hdd at same time (so it would queue them for cleaning). I had to use workaround and disable your anti-multiple program starting to be able to clean drive C and drive D at same time and since it's long process you wanna queue and forget :)

Regards,

MadBoy

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

Updated .

This is a pre-release, fixed and improved . There are still some things i want to change like bypassing the FAT32 File size limitation (it's 4gb). Anyway this version it works on 3.2.2.0 up to 3.2.4.3 . If you want to use newer versions the "Random-Reverse-Chunk" method will fail :)

This is good one!

That's script should have more options such as deleting tmp internet content, etc.

People can use it to clean up everything that they are doing on their computers.

very usefull!!!!!!! (did I say already thanks for sharing the code :))

Be Green Now or Never (BGNN)!

This is good one!

That's script should have more options such as deleting tmp internet content, etc.

People can use it to clean up everything that they are doing on their computers.

very usefull!!!!!!! (did I say already thanks for sharing the code :))

I have already created Space Regain, that does what you want and even more check :

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45933

I'm still working on improving it :)

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes: I love you for this mrbond (and most of your other creations.....) your awesome! Keep it up :rambo:

Thanks i'm currently working on a spyware solution, but unfortunately AutoIt lacks many functions :x , maybe i'll release it in a couple of months

Thanks i'm currently working on a spyware solution, but unfortunately AutoIt lacks many functions :x , maybe i'll release it in a couple of months

oooooo....... for that you could get :rolleyes::wub::rambo: what functions as such??

Which DLL's a process currently using and realtime monitoring stuff like that, It's a bit complicated to explain

I see...... No dll calls for it?? Realtime..... :rolleyes:

Wow... You just gotta love this program...

Just had to try if I could recover it and this is what I got:

Good Job!

Just one thing I don't like about the GUI is the process bar. Could you make so it showed total instead of single? Kind of annoying seeing it flicker all the time.

Edited by Mr. Zero

Wow... You just gotta love this program...

Just had to try if I could recover it and this is what I got:

Good Job!

Just one thing I don't like about the GUI is the process bar. Could you make so it showed total instead of single? Kind of annoying seeing it flicker all the time.

Thanks but if you don't like the GUI feel free to customize it in anyway you like :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

version 4 is now compatible with all AutoIt versions even 3.2.5.0 and hopefully with next versions as well.

Forget about older AU3-SD versions use this one instead cause it's stable :)

Edited by mrbond007

to add folder support, i use this.... but this is only for the first layer of folder...

replace "Continue Loop" with the one below...

Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_DROPPED
            For $i = 0 To UBound($gaDropFiles) - 1
                If StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($gaDropFiles[$i]), "D") Then
                ContinueLoop
            ElseoÝ÷ ÙÊ%¢º4ÓMÊZËr

it will then delete the files inside folder but not the folder itself or any other sub-folder inside..