Disabling JavaScript in shell.explorer2 object

I was wondering if it was possible to make an internet object (shell.explorer (2?)) disable javascript. The reason I need to know this is because, javascript can sometimes redirect you to the main website of some games.

Any help would be appreciated.

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

I was wondering if it was possible to make an internet object (shell.explorer (2?)) disable javascript. The reason I need to know this is because, javascript can sometimes redirect you to the main website of some games.

Any help would be appreciated.

the re-direct should be serverside, rather than client side. if you're having issues with a site that's doing re-directs client side, then the things you're trying to use the site for may be primarily client side also, which it would seem would make disabling the javascript a bad idea all around... do you have a url for one of the sites that you are having issues with? someone may be able to better help with a specific test site....

• 1 year later...

They should be in the interet options. One thing to remember is it cannot be server side, cameronsdad. It is the client side that starts the redirection. Something about why it is client-based would be look at the source, another would be connection is terminated right as soon as you get the response back.

But as I see is this a game, flash in particular?

0x576520616C6C206469652C206C697665206C69666520617320696620796F75207765726520696E20746865206C617374207365636F6E642E