Multiple Script Control

I have a situation where several scripts might be active in memory at the same time, each reacting to different stimuli. What I am concerned about is a control mechanism to ensure that when one is active, the others remain paused.

More specifically I want three scripts (A, B, C) that each sends information to a different telnet session. But if say script A is busy interacting with its telnet session, I want scripts B and C to wait until Script A goes into a wait state. So far I have thought of possibly using a registry key for this control, but haven't worked out details. I would rather not have to re-invent the wheel though is someone else has a better way.

Thanks for the help.

• Moderators

Have them write to a file at what stages they are on, have B, and C read those stages and act accordingly.

An alternative could be for them to pause until you send a HotKey from A saying it's finished or something.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.