Newb

I'm sorry but i have looked and cant find a tutorial anywhere and i tried that auto it 123 no luck. i heard there was a video of someone using this software or something like that or if you could just tell me how ot i mean everything like what folders to make and everyting please im very new at this. please help your advice is GREATLY APPRECIATED

I'm sorry but i have looked and cant find a tutorial anywhere and i tried that auto it 123 no luck. i heard there was a video of someone using this software or something like that or if you could just tell me how ot i mean everything like what folders to make and everyting please im very new at this. please help your advice is GREATLY APPRECIATED

there are a few awesome tutorials that members of the forum have made, and the help file is pretty darn great too. if you have any specific questions though, everyone will be happy to help.

• Moderators

there are a few awesome tutorials that members of the forum have made, and the help file is pretty darn great too. if you have any specific questions though, everyone will be happy to help.

Yeah, we can start with, what in 123 didn't work for you :whistle:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=19434&hl=

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.