Using a .dll to contain file pictures and then using the pictures?

I'm making a program that where the entire GUI is custom so I have it calling a bunch of pictures, however I prefer to just have all the pictures in one .dll... Is this possible and if it could someone give me an example?

I've included a picture (it's 540 x 465) and I've also included a picture that shows what all is in the dll... Please ask if any additional information is needed!

Any help appreciated...

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

I'm making a program that where the entire GUI is custom so I have it calling a bunch of pictures, however I prefer to just have all the pictures in one .dll... Is this possible and if it could someone give me an example?

I've included a picture (it's 540 x 465) and I've also included a picture that shows what all is in the dll... Please ask if any additional information is needed!

Any help appreciated...

You'd need to use something like the LoadImage API call for this. It's fairly straight forward.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

You'd need to use something like the LoadImage API call for this. It's fairly straight forward.

I don't really need to load the images, they are all ready in the .dll, it's just calling them that I need to do, and I have no idea how to do that.

Help appreciated!

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

• Moderators

I don't really need to load the images, they are all ready in the .dll, it's just calling them that I need to do, and I have no idea how to do that.

Help appreciated!

He answered your question with the link:

LoadImage Function

Loads an icon, cursor, animated cursor, or bitmap.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.