Looking for some guidance concerning a simple auto program

I'm extremely new at this and don't know where to get started. I skimmed over the stickies and everything. Basically, I'm wanting to make an auto it to auto post on a forum. No, not to spam. The name of it is gaiaonline, my brother plays it and is very young so it's hard for him to get gold. I'd like to make one that will just post something every 1 min to 30 seconds ect. I think the flood control is 30 seconds. So, if someone could be nice enough to push me in the general direction of where to read and what I need to know I'd be grateful. By no means do I want someone to do this for me, I want to learn not just take it.

Thanks for help.

I'm extremely new at this and don't know where to get started. I skimmed over the stickies and everything. Basically, I'm wanting to make an auto it to auto post on a forum. No, not to spam. The name of it is gaiaonline, my brother plays it and is very young so it's hard for him to get gold. I'd like to make one that will just post something every 1 min to 30 seconds ect. I think the flood control is 30 seconds. So, if someone could be nice enough to push me in the general direction of where to read and what I need to know I'd be grateful. By no means do I want someone to do this for me, I want to learn not just take it.

Thanks for help.

How is posting on a forum really really often gonna make your brother gold? Even in this strange online virtual world that is the Internet, I have not yet encountered this :whistle:

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

there is a gaiaonline bot on this forum somewhere i tried it once it seems to work great =)

Sorry, i dont have link but if you search abit you'l find it :whistle:

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Some forums offer a gold per post ratio.

I wonder why... I would expect to earn gold winning games... :whistle:

Anyway, you might want to look into _IECreate() to open a browser to a specific location (the post form), and Send() to emulate keystrokes (to TAB through the fields and to enter data in them). I reckon the post form fields there can be TAB-ed through like most posting forms, so should not be that hard... Just watch out, most forum admins would not like it when someone automates posting.

Even though you say it isn't meant as spamming, you might encounter a forum admin who either considers it spamming or cheating and blocks or bans you.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

I wonder why... I would expect to earn gold winning games... :whistle:

Anyway, you might want to look into _IECreate() to open a browser to a specific location (the post form), and Send() to emulate keystrokes (to TAB through the fields and to enter data in them). I reckon the post form fields there can be TAB-ed through like most posting forms, so should not be that hard... Just watch out, most forum admins would not like it when someone automates posting.

Even though you say it isn't meant as spamming, you might encounter a forum admin who either considers it spamming or cheating and blocks or bans you.

OR you can look here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...298&hl=gaia