I need a custom script

Hi,

In the past I've created some autoit scripts using the provided examples as templates but they've been restricted to multiple folder creation, file deletion, simpler stuff. Recently my mouse went kinda haywire, its scollwheel still clicks but doesn't scroll, otherwise it works fine. I was hoping if any forum member could help me with a script that would emulate the scroll. I want a script that would stay resident and everytime I click Left+Right mouse buttons, it would scroll the wheel down once, and when Right+Left mouse button is pressed, it would scroll up once. Also a copy of the same script, but with 'SPACE' key pressed when I click Left+Right mouse buttons, and the 'BACKSPACE' key when I press the Right+Left mouse button.

I know this is asking waaay too much but believe me, I've been trying myself to write it for the last 3 days and have failed miserably, and its a rather expensive mouse, don't wanna change it just for scrolling. I would really appreciate any help the forum can offer.

Thank you

first of all...

DO NOT REQUEST SCRIPTS TO BE WRITTEN FOR YOU...

show us what you've made on your own, and we will HELP not do it for you...

second off all...

it it a physical problem with the mouse? or did it just "stop" ???

cause that happened to me once, like 4 months ago, and i just installed microsoft intellipoint and that fixed it...

Hi,

In the past I've created some autoit scripts using the provided examples as templates but they've been restricted to multiple folder creation, file deletion, simpler stuff. Recently my mouse went kinda haywire, its scollwheel still clicks but doesn't scroll, otherwise it works fine. I was hoping if any forum member could help me with a script that would emulate the scroll. I want a script that would stay resident and everytime I click Left+Right mouse buttons, it would scroll the wheel down once, and when Right+Left mouse button is pressed, it would scroll up once. Also a copy of the same script, but with 'SPACE' key pressed when I click Left+Right mouse buttons, and the 'BACKSPACE' key when I press the Right+Left mouse button.

I know this is asking waaay too much but believe me, I've been trying myself to write it for the last 3 days and have failed miserably, and its a rather expensive mouse, don't wanna change it just for scrolling. I would really appreciate any help the forum can offer.

Thank you

i dont think what your asking for is possible, right+left = down and left+right = up, actually it is possible, see _ispressed(), while/wend, sleep, and mousewheel :whistle:

Edited by mrRevoked
Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!------GUISetOnEvent should behave more like HotKeySet()