can you help me about how to write a autoplay for silkroad game?

AIF

I am newbie, but i really want to know how to use Autoit for writing autoplay. Please help!!! Thanks alot

I would like to let you know now that I am sure SilkRoad has a no third-party automation or programs allowed line in their EULA. Which means we do not look very kindly on automating games.

Also if you want help in the forum it is best that you at least come with some work already showing, instead of asking someone to help you do it. This isn't a very hard language to learn. Especially for someone who is determined.

AutoIt has a ton of scripts written for games, but to be honest most of those gamers don't ask for anyone to write the script for them. They do it themselves, and ask for specific help if they run into a problem they cannot logically figure out.

Thanks for joining the forums, and welcome to AutoIt. Learn the language would be my recommendation.

Thanks,

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

I would like to let you know now that I am sure SilkRoad has a no third-party automation or programs allowed line in their EULA. Which means we do not look very kindly on automating games.

Also if you want help in the forum it is best that you at least come with some work already showing, instead of asking someone to help you do it. This isn't a very hard language to learn. Especially for someone who is determined.

AutoIt has a ton of scripts written for games, but to be honest most of those gamers don't ask for anyone to write the script for them. They do it themselves, and ask for specific help if they run into a problem they cannot logically figure out.

Thanks for joining the forums, and welcome to AutoIt. Learn the language would be my recommendation.

Thanks,

JS

Thank you very much. I understand, i will come back with my code

Thank you very much. I understand, i will come back with my code

Excellent! You will get a good amount of help if you ask the right questions. Otherwise some may decide you are being lazy, and will feel you do not respect the AutoIt community, and the hard work they have put into it.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Another thing to keep in mind, is that a lot of us SilkRoad players hate botters, and go out of our way to make their time in-game miserable. Some people work hard to get where they are in a game, and its annoying to see a guy get a higher level than you overnight because of a bot.

Pink Floyd - The Wall

that's right, but there are alot of point of view about auto and you are one. I think Bot help most people have no time to play and play better :whistle: I played for fun, not play for find where i am okie