Worm.Win32.AutoIt.d

• Moderators

Hi all!

When I compile .au3 script I receive 2 messages (see attachments: MSG1 and MSG2). Can anyone help me please.

Thanks in advance!

Tomaz

Not without the script we can't, and more details on how you are compiling it. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head, is if you are using FileInstall() make sure you are using a literal string path and not a variable or macro, you might get that first error (no idea what the 2nd is). Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I compile scripts with the right click on the au3 file and than select "Compile Script".

ANY script I choose to compile gives me previus MSG. Let's say "notepad1.au3" which is in folder C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Examples...

• Moderators

I compile scripts with the right click on the au3 file and than select "Compile Script".

ANY script I choose to compile gives me previus MSG. Let's say "notepad1.au3" which is in folder C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Examples...

Someone was getting this error the other day I think... but can't remember who, or what day.

Anyway, try downloading (if you haven't already) the full version of SciTe, in the tools section, you'll see an option to compile there... see if that gives you the same error. If so, then go to your Program Files directory (or where ever you have AutoIt3 installed) and Go to AUT2EXE directory, and try to compile with the aut2exe.exe directly.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Someone was getting this error the other day I think... but can't remember who, or what day.

Anyway, try downloading (if you haven't already) the full version of SciTe, in the tools section, you'll see an option to compile there... see if that gives you the same error. If so, then go to your Program Files directory (or where ever you have AutoIt3 installed) and Go to AUT2EXE directory, and try to compile with the aut2exe.exe directly.

I can not get the new installer (http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?../autoit3/scite/download/SciTE4AutoIt3.exe) ...link doesn't work.

Meantime I tried to copmpile directly with aut2exe.exe --> same error (messeges) :whistle:

• Moderators

I can not get the new installer (http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfile.pl?../autoit3/scite/download/SciTE4AutoIt3.exe) ...link doesn't work.

Meantime I tried to copmpile directly with aut2exe.exe --> same error (messeges) :whistle:

Hmm, link works find for me? I downloaded it even just to see.

What OS are you using, and have you tried to restart yet to see if it fixes your issue? Seems you may have other issues than what you think is mainly AutoIt.

• Moderators

I never noticed the title of this thread, you also may want to look here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34658