no include folder from installation`

setting up autoit for the sole purpose of running a script, i find that i still need Array.au3 and GUIconstants.au3 from some include folder. i dont have an include folder from the installation.

where can i download these files? i have searched the forum, downloaded the Auto3lib.zip but havent found 'em./

help! noob

setting up autoit for the sole purpose of running a script, i find that i still need Array.au3 and GUIconstants.au3 from some include folder. i dont have an include folder from the installation.

where can i download these files? i have searched the forum, downloaded the Auto3lib.zip but havent found 'em./

help! noob

Welcome to the forum. These files are in the standard AutoIt distribution. You must have not installed AutoIt correctly (or used the zip file instead of running the full installer). Edited by PaulIA
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

help! noob

Which files did you install exactly? You should have c:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include, assuming default installation location. But could it be that you only installed Scite? (The advised autoit3 code editor.)

Try to visit http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/downloads.php and download&install the first two things in the Software table. (Download AutoIt v3 and Download Editor.) Normally, if you are not getting any weird errors, you should be able to #include.

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

wow that was superfast. i had installed the full download of autoit, and not the editor. no errors, and i can run example scripts like notepad, but this other script that has an include, doesnt work, saying unable to include file array.au3. this file is not present. ill try to sonic the install again...but i dont think that'll work. the include folder is just not present. maybe ill try the archived ones too. hope thers no brain fart this time. thanks for the amazingly quick response though. i appreciate it

• Moderators

wow that was superfast. i had installed the full download of autoit, and not the editor. no errors, and i can run example scripts like notepad, but this other script that has an include, doesnt work, saying unable to include file array.au3. this file is not present. ill try to sonic the install again...but i dont think that'll work. the include folder is just not present. maybe ill try the archived ones too. hope thers no brain fart this time. thanks for the amazingly quick response though. i appreciate it

If it's not in you Program Files\AutoIt3 file (the Include directory (**Don't know why it wouldn't be)) then download the zip file, and install the Include directory in the Drive:\Program Files\AutoIt3\ directory (or whatever your Program Files directory is, or even if that's where you installed it :whistle: (that's the default install directory)).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• 2 weeks later...

ok heres the deal

i hav a,b,c three pcs

a is at a different city

b and c are together in a different city

i use b and c remotely via remote administrator

to start remote admin i need to knock off the firewall of b and c to work on b and c

once in, i hav to start the firewall again, for this software to run

while loogging off, i keep forgetting to disable the firewalls, so i cant log in the next day, and i hav to tell someone in the other city to manually disable it so i can log in.

wierd

can someone help? i tried using the firewlall disable script but it wont work even on my pc, to knock of its own firewall. i tried to do the netsh command and then run but it still wouldnt. can someone please help?

ok heres the deal

i hav a,b,c three pcs

a is at a different city

b and c are together in a different city

i use b and c remotely via remote administrator

to start remote admin i need to knock off the firewall of b and c to work on b and c

once in, i hav to start the firewall again, for this software to run

while loogging off, i keep forgetting to disable the firewalls, so i cant log in the next day, and i hav to tell someone in the other city to manually disable it so i can log in.

wierd

can someone help? i tried using the firewlall disable script but it wont work even on my pc, to knock of its own firewall. i tried to do the netsh command and then run but it still wouldnt. can someone please help?

You need to start another thread...
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt

• 2 years later...

Welcome to the forum. These files are in the standard AutoIt distribution. You must have not installed AutoIt correctly (or used the zip file instead of running the full installer).

Please, where can i download this Auto3Lib?

Thanks..vm

Please, where can i download this Auto3Lib?

Thanks..vm

You don't need Auto3Lib. Most of its functions was incorporated in AutoIt 3.2.10.0. Just open your helpfile and look under "User Defined Functions".